• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Kinyou

qqbfnAy.jpg

Glory to Arstotzka!

Palmer_v1

Tinkerbell to the last one is crazy, and both look pretty great. I feel like I should know the second picture. What's the character?

Philippo

Idk, she's beautiful, cute as hell and her cosplays are all well done, but there's always something that feels off for me: maybe it's the fact that she seems to always have the same expression, like she's never acting the characters, don't know if i can explain myself...

Amazing stuff, that costume is top-tier. A bit older than OG Miles but whatever.

I know I already commented on Enji Night, but I see that she is still being discussed. I would like to thank KDash31987 for posting all of this info. I'm still wowed by her Supergirl (she also looks great in her other outfits). I hope she becomes more popular, she is something else.

Ah, she's Magyar. One of my people. Small world. Didn't know my peeps got down like that. And yes, Hungarian girls are beautiful.

Nice! I was actually just playing through Injustice as Raven a bit ago after having watched a shit ton of Teen Titans GO! over the past week or so. Hah.

I also played Smite right before that cosplay posted above was posted. Haha.

Anyway, here's some cosplay from Angela Bermúdez:
Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite said:
Female Shepard from Mass Effect said:
Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain said:
Regina from Dino Crisis said:
Her pages:

https://www.facebook.com/AngelaBermudezA
http://angelabermudez.deviantart.com

Mohonky

This is like the thread of 'would'

Seriously where are all this gorgeous geeky gamer girls hiding out?

The costumes that people are putting out also must takes months to get right :/

Philippo

sweat_guy_spiral_by_chadrocco-d866ob4.gif

10/10

"All day this couple ran up to different Batman cosplayers, yelled "son!" and then dropped to the floor."

11/10

She finally finished it.

Again, extremely attractive and well done, but her expression-less puts me off

This is like the thread of 'would'

Seriously where are all this gorgeous geeky gamer girls hiding out?

The costumes that people are putting out also must takes months to get right :/

They aren't real.
They only exists in photo form and all the other days of a convention except the one when you go too.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to know which demon Enji gave her soul to for that face and those proportions, she's perfection.

Top Bottom