• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Zomg I love Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, lol.
tumblr_l5e62i9POx1qcx66do1_500.jpg

Guilty Gear
tumblr_l5w5su42vV1qas9xwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l5w3det3Mu1qas9xwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5w1zr7Q4c1qas9xwo1_500.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
Dead Man said:
Don't know who Adrianne Curry is, but she is important enough to be on Egotastic, and she does a mean Slave Leia:

*NSFW pics at the link* *No nudes of her at the link*

I think she won on the first season of the Top Model show, and she's married to that one guy from the Brady Bunch. She was on some VH1 reality show, too.

Zing

Banned
Trying to figure out who all these girls dressed in red plastic with guitars are supposed to be, but googling "anime girl in red with guitar" tells me nothing.

Zing said:
Trying to figure out who all these girls dressed in red plastic with guitars are supposed to be, but googling "anime girl in red with guitar" tells me nothing.
I-No from Guilty Gear, who is in turn somewhat inspired by real life musician Shiina Ringo, who uses a similar turquoise guitar.

Swag

Dedication Through Light said:
Medusa from Soul Eater
tumblr_l5xlfdN7gL1qcorszo1_500.jpg

This is pretty much amazing, perfect face and attention to detail, and the angle is perfect.

zoukka said:
Why are all the eastern cosplayers shopped to infinity?

It's so annoying, makes them look extremely plasticy :lol

SickBoy

DTJAAAAM said:
As usual, my pictures aren't professional quality, but I did take a bunch of cosplay photos while at Comic-Con:

Thursday 1/2
Thursday 2/2
Friday 1/2
Friday 2/2
Saturday 1/2
Saturday 2/2

Cool. I enjoy seeing the costumes, but I also like seeing the bigger Comic-Con picture as well.

Speaking of the bigger picture, what was the deal with the "God Hates You" protesters? Why do they think God hates Comic-Con attendees? (and I can think of 101 sarcastic answers, I'm actually looking for the real one, if anyone knows).

Always have kind of wanted to go to the show, but it's even a tougher proposition to make that trip now with small kids in the house.

gotee12

SickBoy said:
Speaking of the bigger picture, what was the deal with the "God Hates You" protesters? Why do they think God hates Comic-Con attendees? (and I can think of 101 sarcastic answers, I'm actually looking for the real one, if anyone knows).
I won't attempt to speak on behalf of Christians everywhere, but there are certain sects (and I use that term due to their non-conformity to mainstream Theology) that completely misinterprets Biblical concepts. For example, the only thing that God hates is sin itself. The fact that they can state that "God hates you" immediately tips me off that they are not reading the scriptures and instead have chosen a more self-aggrandizing viewpoint (ex. "I'm better than you because...")

I for example LOVE hitting comic cons and taking pics of all the cosplayers (though my pictures suck too bad to want to post here!) at the same time you'll find me in church every Sunday morning (not out of tradition but due to genuinely wanting to worship the Lord).

Of course the above is my opinion and others are free to agree/disagree all they want on the subject of those nutjobs. Ok, I'm through hijacking the thread...

Gyrian

One of the most impressive Morrigans I've ever seen, and it's not as if there have not been some great ones.
She could be found at Comic Con like this, proving that all of the good parts were outside Photoshop.

6edooz.jpg

micrometaru.gif

Top Bottom