• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Gyrian said:
One of the most impressive Morrigans I've ever seen, and it's not as if there have not been some great ones.
She could be found at Comic Con like this, proving that all of the good parts were outside Photoshop.

I spotted a certain type of cosplay video that had a good morrigan many moons ago.

I shan't speak of it any further

it was pretty nice

y2dvd

559.jpg

She's busting something else besides ghosts
and it's in my pants!

Eiji

Gyrian said:
One of the most impressive Morrigans I've ever seen, and it's not as if there have not been some great ones.
She could be found at Comic Con like this, proving that all of the good parts were outside Photoshop.

Certain sense tingling! :D

DTJAAAAM said:
As usual, my pictures aren't professional quality, but I did take a bunch of cosplay photos while at Comic-Con:
the 'masked dandy' in the first gallery from Saturday is infact a clockwork robot from Doctor Who.

Gyrian said:

6edooz.jpg

micrometaru.gif

GODDAMNIT!!

y2dvd said:
559.jpg

She's busting something else besides ghosts
and it's in my pants!

:OOOOOOOOOO

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Dedication Through Light said:

I was hanging with the guy who got 2nd at the MGS cosplay contest and she was right there with us getting some Cammy photos taken. She looked pretty much exactly like that irl (no Photoshop alterations, etc) and was really nice even though she was exhausted, so definite props to her efforts.

Loxley

Patrick Bateman said:
Did you bust a Slimer?

Also:

moscow9e28.jpg

Granted that was an outfit Blizzard had professionally made for the midnight launch event of Starcraft 2 in Russia (Moscow I believe it was?) as well as other lunch events around the world, I agree it's all sorts of awesome. Wouldn't be surprised if WETA were the ones that made'em since Blizzard has had those guys make a lot of stuff for them over the last few years.

I'm honestly curious what they do with things like that once the events are over, store'em in the treasure-laden vault at Blizzard HQ? :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ohohohohohoho robin oh yes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HiResDes

Technosteve said:
i am at otakon will post pics from my phone through out the day, sorry if i shit up this thread with horrors of otakon =D
Two of my buddies and my ex went so I'll have pics to share too.

Platy

ResidentDante said:
:D

More pics!

Agreed ... this thread needs more poison love ... but please ... no more brainfuck pics ><
This one makes my brain in pain because of that wall .... is she in the floor ? is the wall in a bizarre angle ? both ?

mollipen

Platy said:
Agreed ... this thread needs more poison love ... but please ... no more brainfuck pics ><
This one makes my brain in pain because of that wall .... is she in the floor ? is the wall in a bizarre angle ? both ?

Seriously. I looked at the photo, and then could actually feel my brain grinding to a halt as it tried to comprehend what I was seeing.

Green Scar said:
Noooo you idiots, it's a trap D:

If only she had that much commitment to the character and outfit.

Top Bottom