• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Zomba13

Sielys said:
Disgaea!
3283476663_f050293280.jpg
That's Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Alodia has a boyfriend from what I know (owner of Maxiwell, a Teddy Bear shop)... I guess he's also rich.

She does have a sister though (Ashley, younger than 20 I guess) but she's more into photography that Cosplay.

I should visit our big local cosplays, my friends seem to see her there usually, there was one time she was performing To Zanarkand using a Synthesizer.

Sielys

radiantdreamer said:
:lol

At least you got the warcraft one right.

Eh, I know my Warcraft lol. Never played much Starcraft and just started playing Disgaea: afternoon of darkness.

Nikashi said:
Well her CHEST resembles Etna's ;)

Well, I guess that goes to show what draws my eye
I swear I'm not a perv :p

Netto-kun

radiantdreamer said:
ALODIA OVERLOAD!!!
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/160/e/0/The_Gamer_by_blackmage9.jpg[img]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/161/7/d/The_Gamer_II_by_orangeish.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
She looks like a younger version of the Hong Kong actress Maggie Cheung in those pictures...or is it just me ?_?

G-Fex

Dabookerman said:
What the.. I don't remember..

*watches PV again..

Oh yeah! How could I not remember that.

Good stuff. Klaha looks very cool in that vid, mind.

It's one of my favorite videos from them. MM with Klaha is very very awesome. Gardenia, Garnet, Beast of Blood are all truly great stuff.

LiK

Weenerz said:
The_Gamer_II_by_orangeish.jpg

You're facing the wrong way! How are you going to navigate menus....

oh hey, i recognize her, she was featured in the Otacool book. she has an impressive figure/statue collection too. definitely one of the cutest otakus ever.

Flek

Banned
LiK said:
oh hey, i recognize her, she was featured in the Otacool book. she has an impressive figure/statue collection too. definitely one of the cutest otakus ever.

i agree but iam kinda under the impression that she is just doing this otaku things because it brings here some fame and not because she really loves it :(

but whatever .… would

G-Fex

USD said:
Seriously, that Cammy ass is out of sight.

Also love the bonus leotard adjustment at the very end of her clip. :lol

And Alodia is just wow.

Well the girl is proud of her physique, she should be.

I think Alodia is in the video with morrigan but she's in the pink wig. I could be wrong but I thought it looked like her.

mollipen

Is there any specific terms (like "under-boob" and whatnot) for when a girl's main point of showing skin is that strip of upper thigh like in the photo above me? I swear, I think for me that's one of the hottest things in the world.

demigod

Netto-kun said:
She looks like a younger version of the Hong Kong actress Maggie Cheung in those pictures...or is it just me ?_?

I think it's just you. Alodia looks like Chingmy Yau.

Vaporak

shidoshi said:
Is there any specific terms (like "under-boob" and whatnot) for when a girl's main point of showing skin is that strip of upper thigh like in the photo above me? I swear, I think for me that's one of the hottest things in the world.

I haven't heard a specific term for it in English, but in Japanese it's Zettai Ryouiki. :/

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Top Bottom