• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official NHL 09 GUILD (PS3 Sign Up Thread)

Nightz

Picked a copy up during my lunch break. Impulse told me to get the PS3 version instead of 360, so I did.:D

I'd like a spot on the roster, #23 please. And don't hate me if I suck, I'm not very good at hockey games. :\

PSN: N1ghtz

MutFox

Banned
I should be able to get the game today....

Played way too much of the demo,
to the point where All-Star mode got easy...

kassatsu

Banned
I cant find the option to delete the team, so i guess we are stuck with the Believers :x

guy_lengend invite sent.
depward invite sent.

depward

I'm wondering what's the easiest way to invite other people to the dressing room. I know it's pretty early to do so NOW... but in the future, I don't think other guild members get a notification that there's someone in the dressing room.

How are you sending invites? I'm trying to set up the team on the 360 and I can't figure out how to send out invites!

NVM, just figured it out!

depward

Anyone want to play around 7pm PST (in 23 mins)? I suppose I'll meet whoever wants to play in the dressing room AT 7:00 PST...

lupin23rd

kassatsu, are you sending out invites to join, or do we go in and request?

Just got my copy, ad I've created my dude at the opening of the game, do I need to do anything else?

Probably going to spend the next couple days getting back into the game, and then I'm off on vacation until the 23rd, but I don't plan to drag you guys down too much :lol

kassatsu

Banned
lupin23rd said:
kassatsu, are you sending out invites to join, or do we go in and request?

Just got my copy, ad I've created my dude at the opening of the game, do I need to do anything else?

Probably going to spend the next couple days getting back into the game, and then I'm off on vacation until the 23rd, but I don't plan to drag you guys down too much :lol
I will add you later tonight.

lupin23rd

Guy Legend said:
Man that game was laggy....:-/

Yeah, I would see myself at the wrong end of the ice half the time, and then either I got disconnected or the opponent disconnected. I wired up my connection so we'll see if that makes a difference.

And I could barely hear anything on the headset...

kassatsu

Banned
lupin23rd said:
Yeah, I would see myself at the wrong end of the ice half the time, and then either I got disconnected or the opponent disconnected. I wired up my connection so we'll see if that makes a difference.

And I could barely hear anything on the headset...
It counted it as a loss. T___T

I had 2 goals and they didn't get counted.

kassatsu

Banned
lol the #1 ranked guy at the moment just rage quit on me. I was up 6-1 with 10min left in the third and he quit the game. shuyin something was his nick. What a pussy.

Carey Price choked again.

shpankey

not an idiot
PSN: shpankey

Count me in fo' sho'! :D

#4 if possible

I love right wing but will play anywhere (other than goalie, cause i suck there). I consider myself a VERY above average player, sometimes even top tier.

TheExodu5

Banned
Wasn't completely sure if I'd get the game or not, since I already have NHL 08.

However, I noticed there's the Be a Pro mode now, which is a mode I've been hoping for as long as I can remember. I guess I'll have to bite.

How's the framerate in the PS3 version now? A steady 60fps in game I hope?

Also, I'd like to have #87. Thanks.

shpankey

not an idiot
TheExodu5 said:
How's the framerate in the PS3 version now? A steady 60fps in game I hope?
in gameplay its pretty steady 60. some cutscenes seem a bit choppy occasionally but nothing too bad.

kassatsu

Banned
Everyone on the 1st page that isn't bold. Make sure you have created a Be-A-Pro character. I could not send an invitation.

kassatsu said:
Everyone on the 1st page that isn't bold. Make sure you have created a Be-A-Pro character. I could not send an invitation.
That's probably because some of us haven't been able to get the game yet. My stores aren't getting them until tomorrow ;_;

calder

I picked up the game tonight, invite me up kassatsu. #13 is what I rocked even before Teemu took it his rookie year and made it the best number ever.

caldermuyo on PSN, think it's the same on EA's portal thing. How do I check? I never had to sign in or anything.

TheExodu5

Banned
Ok so I'll create my Be-A-Pro player tonight. Was busy last night with WoW. =\

Anyways, I'm not that experienced as a player (or with hockey strategies). Not sure if I'd be comfortable as a defenseman, but I could try if that's the position that's needed. Otherwise, I'd be most comfortable as a left wing.

Top Bottom