• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogafs Official NHL 09 GUILD (Xbox360 Sign Up Thread)

epik

Ok, so were nearing the NHL 09 online experience, whereby we can have up to 50 players in this guild whilst we can have only 6 players play our games where available.

It would be tough with a starting line up and such, so I think it'll be better to go with a first come first serve basis, and for those who play games, and others must sit out, we could try and have a games played system to keep track of those who are playing more than others.

Now, I get the game a little earlier from EA, so I can create the guild, and start a jersey design that we can all vote for, and a name we can all vote for as well.

I'm thinking the Neogaf Believers (with an orange and grey accented jersey) .. The logo is not yet determined since EA will have a bunch of presets.

But anyway, without further a do .. Those interested, post your Gamertag! I'll update as fast as I can.. and we can figure out the other details through suggestions as well!

Name Suggestions:
NeoGAF Believers.
Mighty Dyacks
Mighty Dyacks of NeoGAF
Jesse and the Rippers

****As of August 28th - 9 Spots left in the guild****

Code:
[I]sefskillz
Dr Tim Whatley
pheeniks
Proteus
Templaer
thekranz
NoMoreGooch
On The Rochks
Zell Rocks
MINI Pez
ghostmind
Justegarde
TuSeiSkeefoso
yeoldesock
KINGPEN66
purg3
BigJonsson25
Jazzy Jeff V2K
Kifimbo
Moochu2
prisoner416
TerraRhythm
PhoenixOfFlames
Doytch
blackmamba187
SIP YEK NOD
Nidas77
JakOfTheShadows
squatingyeti
ALeperMessiah
Dollartaco
SuperYlvis
Darknight
Trellisaze
UnbornApple
Dezed13
peterb0y
SuperSonic1305
sjaygray
Laserbot
Hardyboy1224
Marvie03
M1ckD
AirBrian
Soroc[/I]

purg3

slept with Malkin
IN-purg3

can't wait
crosbyface.jpg

Can I has #87 for my jersey ;)

FightyF

Banned
GT: TerraRhythm

I've set up a Friends of Friends list so that GAF NHL 09 players can easily find each other and challenge each other, and generally find out where everyone is...but I won't post it here as it would just confuse the guild process, it has nothing to do with the guild. PM me or just check out the official NHL 09 thread when it comes out (personally I think a 2K9 and 09 thread would work fine, as it did in previous years) to find out more about that FoF list.

epik

Updated list! .. Ok Player numbers come again, on a first come first serve basis.. you get the game.. you create your player, your choice of number.

I'm glad to see some interest for goalies and defenseman.. I mean.. obviously everyone wants to score goals, but EA also tracks other things like making your passes, intercepting the puck, so being a defenseman isnt a bad thing either.. I hope we get enough of all positions!

Looks like were gonna have a great season..

Anymore idea's for a team name?

X26

Banned
epik said:
list updated, more suggestions, let's try to decide on a name soon.

Well once a few decent ones are pooled, maybe a mod (bish!) would let us use the poll function and we can vote on it

Top Bottom