• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoPSO |OT| Unofficial GAF Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Server

Bonus: I have Resta, Rabarta and Deband all at Lv15, the first Humar to respond to me gets these tech disks for free! Those are the max level tech you can get as a HUmar

I know a really awesome, purple HUmar.

And yea, let's make a trade. I'll dig one up. In lobby right now, semi-afk, send me your Guild card when you finish that run.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Rare enemies have always been incredibly rare in PSO. In all of my time with PSO, I have seen maybe 10-15 ever (across thousands of hours)? I also never saw the rare Ep4 boss, but I believe he's on an easier spawn rate and I just never ran that fight.

For what it's worth, the pipe trick is real. But even that still requires luck and patience.

Rare enemies have always been incredibly rare in PSO. In all of my time with PSO, I have seen maybe 10-15 ever (across thousands of hours)? I also never saw the rare Ep4 boss, but I believe he's on an easier spawn rate and I just never ran that fight.

For what it's worth, the pipe trick is real. But even that still requires luck and patience.

I thought they patched that? I was under the impression that's been removed....?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
So far the contenders to win my contest are:

SoldatJ Lv.119
NEON Lv.119
Teo Lv.118
HUmarley Lv.116
Mythrilok Lv.111

Assuming that they all have a registered NeoGaf Account.

I thought they patched that? I was under the impression that's been removed....?

There was never anything to be patched the Pipe Trick doesn't work in Blue Burst because rare spawns are handle Server Side.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
If velding doesn't let up the pace, it's gonna be an easy guess who wins first lv200

Well it depends....the REAL grind is from Lv.150-200 and sometimes that grind.....breaks people...

xBladeM6x

I made a GM character so that I could easily test server things if NA/SU needs me to, and this amount of awesome should be illegal. Lol.

dfdsfsdfsdfsdf_by_xbladem6x-d96j9x6.png

So I accidentally completed a quest I didn't want to by accident, and now I'm locked out of em until I clear them all on one difficulty.

Is there a list somewhere of all the quests? I'm also guessing I have to do the Government quests to unlock the rest of the Main Story (One Person) mode quests.

Fugu

So... are people still alleging that the rare monster spawn rate isn't broken?

TTF runs you through 20 monsters that can spawn rare in the caves section alone.

Xion_Stellar

I made a GM character so that I could easily test server things if NA/SU needs me to, and this amount of awesome should be illegal. Lol.
That should be illegal all of that GM power and your still not Max Stat! Wrong/Impossible Mag stats and wasted 4 slot units!

Xion_Stellar

Velding already has the soundtracks so don't pay any attention to him
Does that mean you are waiving your right to win? (Assuming you get to Lv.200 first).Well than I guess the copetition is tougher without Veldin's participation so I imagine we will have a winner by October or November.

N.A

Banned
New spawn rates:

0.7-0.8% for each rare enemy.

Probably best if people who hunted rares don't look at the old rates:

0.007%-0.008%-

Note: this may be adjusted again in a few days based on feedback. So please provide it :p

Xion_Stellar

New spawn rates:

0.007%-0.008%-

Note: this may be adjusted again in a few days based on feedback. So please provide it :p
WTF! No wonder we couldn't find anything because yesterday I was looking for Rare spawns too with two other players and we didn't encounter anything either.

thedan001

New spawn rates:

0.007%-0.008%-

T_T have mercy on my soul

Im going to run forest of sorrow all day and will leave feedback

New spawn rates:

0.007%-0.008%-

Were those the original/standard rates?

N.A

Banned
To be fair they were the defaults. :p And the description of the values that change them wasn't very clear.

Sorry for those who spent time looking before.

To be fair they were the defaults. :p And the description of the values that change them wasn't very clear.

Sorry for those who spent time looking before.

I think the normal percent is a little lower than the generous one you gave now, so it makes up for it in my eyes :)

thedan001

added red handgun, elysion, and guardianna into trading sheet

looking to trade these, If you dont have any RA items, I'd still be interested in HU/FO loot since I plan to play all classes

Xion_Stellar

Rare enemies confirmed :)
Sweet! Too bad I'm not in a point where Rare spawns actually matter to me at the moment (I was just interested in testing too see if they worked yesterday) since I'm too busy leveling 3 different characters at the same time.

thedan001

First Hildetorr sighted
I died to its megid, lucky I had some scape dolls on me as precaution

It dropped frozen shooter with 25% caves, 30% machine, not too bad

It took 8 forest of sorrow runs with 16 spawns each (2.5 hours)
1/128
matches up to 0.7%~0.8% as N.A said

I agree with N.A with 0.5%

Xion_Stellar

Is Cannon Rouge unlocked to 3 shots in this server? I've seen it as both a 1-shooter and a 3-shooter.
I don't think there's any Weapon Combo unlocked on this server but I do agree it should be implemented.

Top Bottom