• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

I really, really want to play Halo 5 and jump back into an XBOX (I really do, being a big Halo fan and spending most of my early years playing the series and heavily invested into the lore/story) but I keep thinking there will be an XBOX one slim in the following year and I will kick myself for it for the size.

Tell me peeps, is the size fine and worth getting it now? This, Tomb Raider, Forza 6 and Quantum Break the main games I want to get on the One side, and of course future titles.

Halo bundle edition is yelling at me!

Get the Halo bundle edition, man. The size is one of the best things about the Xbox One. Plenty of space for a massive fan and tons of ventilation. I doubt MS will announce a slim XB1 within the next year, and even if they do, it might have problems that the current model doesn't have due to a decrease in size necessitating a smaller and less effective fan. You also get the Halo bundle edition XB1 on October 20th, not October 27th, which gives you a week to set up the console and your Xbox account and all that before Halo 5 comes out.

Go for it, you won't regret it!

I need the trailer right now stinkles, if you don't release it now, I will brake in half your mop, this is a warning you have 117 min to respond.

Stinkles how many people can I carry on that turretless beauty

bjWGNbU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bjWGNbU.jpg

Madness

I don't like it. Definitely not as hype inducing as Deliver Hope or the amazing ODST one where they're getting their heads shaved, dropped into Brute territory, those gun salutes.

Oh well, the Locke and Chief ones were a bit better.

These attachments are really cool looking actually. I really hope they implement some sort of variant of a Fiesta style playlist where you can use them in arena.

Top Bottom