• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Urbz: Money in the Bank pics

Kon Tiki

Banned
screen1_large.jpg

screen2_large.jpg

screen3_large.jpg

screen4_large.jpg

screen5_large.jpg

screen6_large.jpg

screen7_large.jpg

screen8_large.jpg

screen9_large.jpg

screen10_large.jpg

Meier

TheGreenGiant said:
LOL. The image linkage + sequence makes it look like that fat guy is taking a crap into the punk chick's mouth.

hahaha yeah it does. That's a trip. This game though... just indescribably bad looking. Please let it fail, please let it fail, please let it fail.

Kon Tiki

Banned
TheGreenGiant said:
LOL. The image linkage + sequence makes it look like that fat guy is taking a crap into the punk chick's mouth.

Damn, too bad Accliam are gone. I bet they could of made a Nintendo DS game out of that idea.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shogmaster said:
A little defensive, aren't you? Are you associated with this travesty?

No, but you seem to be associated with trolling. This looks worlds better than anything on PSOne. But if you don't like the game at all, why are you even posting in the thread?

dskillzhtown said:
No, but you seem to be associated with trolling. This looks worlds better than anything on PSOne. But if you don't like the game at all, why are you even posting in the thread?

First, you have reading comprehension problems (I said PSOne games through ePSXe), and second, trolling is if I had some hidden agenda. My agenda against this game is wide open in public: IT LOOKS HEDIOUS!!!

And to back up my original claim:

SGePSXe1.jpg

screen8_large.jpg

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I'm still just surprised that the subtitle to this game actually is Money in the Bank.

I mean, seriously; the only phrases that could be more blunt would be like Give Us Your Money or And You Thought Capcom Was Bad or something.

Kon Tiki

Banned
dog$ said:
I'm still just surprised that the subtitle to this game actually is Money in the Bank.

I mean, seriously; the only phrases that could be more blunt would be like Give Us Your Money or And You Thought Capcom Was Bad or something.

it is not. Subtitle is 'Sims in the City'. I was making a joke.

Top Bottom