• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xacto

Yep. This is some Ubisoft level shit. Rather hoping there’s a big enough backlash for this to be altered. Disappointed coming from Sony first party. Very disappointed.

I think one thing we can all agree on in here is that video gaming is fucking broken with the amount of naked greed on display. Needs someone to come in and shake things up.

Or it could be that after two months, they'll give those for free. It happened before.

FunkMiller

I’m watching the Demon’s Souls trailer on my CX on YouTube in 4k, and even with the compression, it’s still the best looking game I’ve ever seen.

With all the QoL improvements and additions, my fucking hype levels for this are now off the charts.

This will sell more than three million in six months.

Flippo

Neo Member
Nothing about next gen consoles, but more the next Fifa games from EA. Here, in the Netherlands, the Dutch government are wanting to give a penalty up to 5 million for each violation for the gambling packs in the FIFA games.

ArcaneNLSC

With Xbox's new share system can you do filters and effects to the videos or is it straight screenshot and clipped video direct from the gameplay you just did?

FunkMiller

lol, it's just about share factory, not bloodborne. Gaf hyped about nothing as always.

Sadly, you might be right. But in that video, putting a long, lingering shot of Bloodborne with 4k, 60fps is either a tease.... or someone really needs to brush up on the Souls community before they’re allowed to cut together another video! 😂

xacto

ElgFrMsXgAEDFrH
ElgFsZFWkAMobaV
ElgFs5OWoAAnVA1
ElgFtxDXIAApMma

But... but... is it full fat RDNA 2?

Okamiden

Sadly, you might be right. But in that video, putting a long, lingering shot of Bloodborne with 4k, 60fps is either a tease.... or someone really needs to brush up on the Souls community before they’re allowed to cut together another video! 😂
If you are more than a month on this forum you should've known that this kind of stuff means nothing. Corporate editors for promos like this don't care about any teases. Only Gaf cares.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

"As we've heard previously, Howard confirms that Bethesda is "giving up very little" of its independence by joining Microsoft, and says, "We're a subsidiary, but we're still running our games and pushing everything the way that we have."

Umm... Todd? Phil Spencer would like you to step into his office for a minute.

The actual interview he is responding to someone else who said it's hard to imagine.

Don't link to clickbait, link to the actual interview.

Ultimately it's hard to imagine that, despite the power Microsoft now has over Bethesda, it could restrict The Elder Scrolls 6, for example, to its own platforms -- especially given the running joke that its forebear Skyrim is available on every device imaginable, including Alexa.

"I would agree that is hard to imagine," Howard smiles, but offers no more on the matter.

I want all Bethesda games on Playstation myself, but you gotta be kidding yourself at this point, and clickbait IGN articles aren't helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom