• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

MRSA

Banned
For Gata

akZxBWi.gif

Your friendly neighborhood friend,
MRSA

Hey ESPN was good to me. I have a press account on Watchespn. So I don't need to login to time Warner to watch any live espn schizzle on my computer. Fuck cable!!

Comparing to the worst isn't exactly a great defense.

I wasn't. Follow that chain back to the origin.

rando14

Taco bell grilled stuffed nacho or whatever is pretty good but its just a slightly bigger fucking beefy nacho griller!! what a rip off!!

Oh well at least it's friday and I'm here with yall :)

Tamanon

Banned
My fiance's last day on her job, I graduated on Wednesday, we're moving in two weeks. Time to go get drunk on big-ass Dos Equis at our local Mexican joint and enjoy a parrillada!

How did you beat Bayou Billy, that game was ridiculous. Fucking 5-minute long driving levels!! :(

I was eight or nice years old and probably played it 75-100 times before I finally beat it. I was persistent as hell back then.

I fired it up on an emulator last year and lasted five minutes. Nope.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Like I said earlier I got gifted FF7 (one of my all time favs) by VitalNerve a Junior Member here.

I really didn't use Steam ever other than than TF2, but man there is so much stuff you can do. I'll be holding out on a next gen system even longer now.

Got my PS3 controller configed and my HDMI cable hooked up between my laptop and TV. Now for some FF7 action yeah buddy

Mrbob

We are just going to miss out on another Snow Bowl I think. There is a winter storm warning for much of South, East, North Central Wisconsin Saturday Night into Sunday with a bunch of snow incoming. However the storm is supposed to tail off around 5 to 6 in the afternoon so it may not be much left to fall when the Packers and Steelers play at 3:30. Too bad the game didn't start at noon.

rando14

Like I said earlier I got gifted FF7 (one of my all time favs) by VitalNerve a Junior Member here.

I really didn't use Steam ever other than than TF2, but man there is so much stuff you can do. I'll be holding out on a next gen system even longer now.

Got my PS3 controller configed and my HDMI cable hooked up between my laptop and TV. Now for some FF7 action yeah buddy

That's awesome man, let me know how it works!! Haven't played 7 on the PC but I imagine there must be mods which enhance the game

I'm OK with Rodgers sitting this week. Packers won't go anywhere without the defense taking their collective head out of their collective ass. If they prove they can do that Sunday, then I think you gotta bring him back for the rivalry game the next week.

ShaneB

Steam is king.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's awesome man, let me know how it works!! Haven't played 7 on the PC but I imagine there must be mods which enhance the game

The graphics already seem improved from what I can tell. The character models and everything looks smoother. rando do you know of any mods? FF7 vanilla is king but if there a mods that can make a perfect can even more perfect let a brother know.

Steam is king.

Its awesome. I just got World of Goo for free. Anyone play it?

We are just going to miss out on another Snow Bowl I think. There is a winter storm warning for much of South, East, North Central Wisconsin Saturday Night into Sunday with a bunch of snow incoming. However the storm is supposed to tail off around 5 to 6 in the afternoon so it may not be much left to fall when the Packers and Steelers play at 3:30. Too bad the game didn't start at noon.
Hadn't looked at the forecast at all until just now. Multiple inches of snow in Green Bay on sunday. That's awesome.

Bring home the W for us, mother nature!

Top Bottom