• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
tumblr_m3z3a3AiFA1rody9mo1_400.gif

This has easily been the WORST year of watching sports for me ever.

Haslam is a crook, this, Leafs have the biggest choke in the entire world, Blue Jays start off as world series favourites and end as one of the worst teams in the league, Raptors trade a fucking first round pick for Kyle fucking Lowry and have now become so good at being mediocre they won't even get to come close to drafting Wiggins.

Go ahead laugh at me, avatar quote me, do all that shit you normally do. I really don't care anymore.

Maybe this will pan out in the future but right now I really have no more optimism for anything sports related.

I'm done.

Fantomex

Watching him 5 or 6 times the past few he's hesitant. Elpresador nailed it - he's waiting for college size holes to get blown in the defense.

Seriously dude. I mean seriously. The dude on youtube who argues with 13 year olds about why Call of Duty is better than Battlefield is who you keep mentioning?

Let's open up youtube and see what's up with his channel, oh look.

HOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOU…

Ghostface+Killah+cmon+son.jpg

I wondered why the Colts didn't grab McGahee instead of giving up a 1st for Trent as well.

I think it boils down to Irsay wanting to tweet like a madman.

Narag

Haslam is a crook, this, Leafs have the biggest choke in the entire world, Blue Jays start off as world series favourites and end as one of the worst teams in the league, Raptors trade a fucking first round pick for Kyle fucking Lowry and have now become so good at being mediocre they won't even get to come close to drafting Wiggins.

Go ahead laugh at me, avatar quote me, do all that shit you normally do. I really don't care anymore.

Maybe this will pan out in the future but right now I really have no more optimism for anything sports related.

I'm done.

Now I just feel bad. I haven't seen someone so crushed since that time Gata stole Mech's soul.

Seriously dude. I mean seriously. The dude on youtube who argues with 13 year olds about why Call of Duty is better than Battlefield is who you keep mentioning?

Let's open up youtube and see what's up with his channel, oh look.

HOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOULD I GET GTAVSHOU…

Ghostface+Killah+cmon+son.jpg

You sure are opinionated on Richardson. Have you even watched the Browns play?

I'm done.

*hug*

I've never been impressed but don't watch much Browns football. Another piece:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...ck-for-trent-richardson-no-brainer-for-browns

I can't disagree. RBs are not worth 1st round picks anymore unless they are absolute game changers like Adrian Peterson. A first for a guy who, in his already limited NFL career, has been fairly pedestrian and injured, is a huge panic move by the Colts, who will probably still go 7-9 and then the Browns will potentially have 2 picks in the top 15 next year and have a chance to grab a blue chipper at a more important position like QB or OL.

I'm done.
Chin up, Kave. At least you're not a Pats fan. Everyone knows they're the worst.

I'm done.

it's always darkest before the dawn brother. iron man taught me that

squicken

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3z3a3AiFA1rody9mo1_400.gif[/MG]

I'm done.[/QUOTE]

:(

I'm not laughing. You've had the worst sports year I can imagine. It's a shitty thing to do to the fans in 2013, but you can look to 2014 knowing there is a plan and it is solid. They may draft as shitty as Holmgren did, but at least they are approaching things the right way

I can't disagree. RBs are not worth 1st round picks anymore unless they are absolute game changers like Adrian Peterson. A first for a guy who, in his already limited NFL career, has been fairly pedestrian and injured, is a huge panic move by the Colts, who will probably still go 7-9 and then the Browns will potentially have 2 picks in the top 15 next year and have a chance to grab a blue chipper at a more important position like QB or OL.
I'd even argue that AP isn't worth a 1st. How many playoff games have the Vikes won since they drafted him? He's a helluva RB, no doubt, but RBs don't win you championships. They're a distraction in today's NFL, a way to keep the defense honest enough that your franchise QB can open up the middle of the field for a diva WR.

I'm done.

Chin up. Leafs are finally coming out of a long dark tunnel. Blue Jays had a bad season but have a ton of pieces for next year, and nobody gives a shit about the Raptors.

I'd even argue that AP isn't worth a 1st. How many playoff games have the Vikes won since they drafted him? He's a helluva RB, no doubt, but RBs don't win you championships. They're a distraction in today's NFL, a way to keep the defense honest enough that your franchise QB can open up the middle of the field for a diva WR.

If AD went to the Falcons I think then I would legitimately fear them.

Fantomex

I'm done.

Kave I'm not gonna make fun of you bro. I'm a Dolphins fan, i know what your going through. I even made you a virtual cake.

6uqW6YV.png

You sure are opinionated on Richardson. Have you even watched the Browns play?

Every single game I could last year. He was on my fantasy last year and this year. I watched him in the Dolphins game this year and on game rewind. I can kinda compare a bit to Ricky Williams in New Orleans. Granted he needs more cutting speed, but it's pretty similar. All the defenses do is line up 7-8 on the box and challenge the QB to beat them throwing it. They put so much pressure on Weeden that Trent couldn't even catch swing passes or screen passes in time.

Fox318

I'm done.

Could be worse man.

You could be a Jets or Bills fan.

rando14

I'm done.

Poor Kave :( I hope things work out for you buddy

RBH

I'm done.
:(

Every single game I could last year. He was on my fantasy last year and this year. I watched him in the Dolphins game this year and on game rewind. I can kinda compare a bit to Ricky Williams in New Orleans. Granted he needs more cutting speed, but it's pretty similar. All the defenses do is line up 7-8 on the box and challenge the QB to beat them throwing it. They put so much pressure on Weeden that Trent couldn't even catch swing passes or screen passes in time.

Now I get it.

You're pissy because your favorite player is a bust. Don't worry, i'm sure most of those excuses will work with him on the Colts too.

Fantomex

Now I get it.

You're pissy because your favorite player is a bust. Don't worry, i'm sure most of those excuses will work with him on the Colts too.

It works out better for me honestly. My RB2 going to a team with a better offensive line, better QB, better receivers and a better tight end.

If you're so sure Trent will do bad this season lets do a year long avatar bet. I say Trent will at least get 1000 yards this season. Provides he doesn't miss more than 2 games.

Syrinx

I'm done.

We feel you, kave. For what it's worth, I'm a Mets/Buccaneers fan (also got into the Hurricanes last season, but they're not on the same level for me yet), so...I don't have it quite as bad as you, but they're not going swimmingly either. But it'll get better.

cajunator

Banned

I'm done.

*huuuuuuuuuugs :(

Love ya Kave. stay with us!

I'm done.

harvey_savg5k3g.gif

Us Loser-bros gotta stick together

It works out better for me honestly. My RB2 going to a team with a better offensive line, better QB, better receivers and a better tight end.

If you're so sure Trent will do bad this season lets do a year long avatar bet. I say Trent will at least get 1000 yards this season. Provides he doesn't miss more than 2 games.

Only thing i'm sure of is that so far he's been a disappointment, especially for the 3rd pick in the draft a year ago. I said myself that a change of scenery may be what he needs.

Maybe he will be good on the Colts, but so far he hasn't been good, and all anybody can say to excuse it is injury this and 8 man box that.

I'm rooting against the Colts in every game for the rest of the year, I won't even pick them in our pick em league Squicken.

Browns built the D this year, and next year we have two 1st, a probably high 2, two 3rds, and two 4ths. we still have a super high cap number if not the best. As of now there's some optimism to be had.
I'm not one to say you can tank in football, but if you could this has been a skillfully mastered attempt

Lunchbox

Banned

I'm done.

<3 you bro, this will cheer you up -

bruinsot_mediumo8pz5.gif

Syrinx

Man, how did the Holmgren regime in Cleveland turn into such an unmitigated disaster? They just about did absolutely nothing right.

tmdorsey

Oh, these new Falcons fans are amusing.

Biermann is average as fuck. Change his name to Will Overstreet or Chauncey Davis and nobody would know the difference.

Spoon hurts for sure, but, of course, I've been shitting on him since day one. He's our best cover linebacker so that will be a struggle.

Worrilow hasn't seen the field on defense yet. What the hell are you talking about?

Nicholas, Dent and Bartu will be in the mix. Dent played well in Nickel against the Saints, surprisingly.

This is an offensive team - there have been no qualms about that. The gameplan for the past two years has been score a bunch of points and let the secondary make plays. That doesn't change.

Let's not pretend like Weatherspoon was some sort of one man wrecking crew. William Moore is the most important defensive player on this team. Then Babineaux, Spoon and Osi.

:jnc

Drink that Kool Aid.

I know I'm super late on this, but preach brother. :D

Falcon fans just need to calm the fuck down. Our schedule before the bye luckily favors us in light of all these injuries.

I also want to reiterate that I will be at this game. My first road game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom