• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hito, next time the Cowboys play the Seahawks I'm down to do an avatar bet.

edit: this would be your avatar

johnson4.jpg

Lol what a fatbody

Fox318

Jets have done so much better at gm

Name me any secondary pick Bill has drafted since he became gm that has panned out?
Or defensive lineman.Patriots run defense is worst in the league when Wilfork is out and he is done for the season. Peyton is gonna go up to new england and hand the ball off 70 times and win.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yes, my last post is an admission to how worried I was during the last game. Well, when I wasn't more concerned by how bad Seattle was doing. lol

squicken

What did Mech give Narag for an avatar? Guess I blocked it out or something. How could it be worse than what poor Bowser ended up with?

Name me any secondary pick Bill has drafted since he became gm that has panned out?
Or defensive lineman.Patriots run defense is worst in the league when Wilfork is out and he is done for the season. Peyton is gonna go up to new england and hand the ball off 70 times and win.

Leave it to other teams to beat the Pats because the Jets are useless.

Tom Penny

And has 6 touchdowns in 4 games? Wes Welker is 1 behind Tom Brady in touchdowns.

Irrelevant. The Pats offense doesn't suck because of the slot positions..it's not very good because of a murder that won't be replaced this year and a lack of Gronk in which they have less than 35 total yards in 4 games from the TE position..

Milchjon

Mech, why are you so pissy. It's just a dumb anime avatar, everyone knows the story, and no one's thinking less of you because of it.

This tantrum is making you look worse than your avatar.

I wouldn't be surprised if MJD is traded by the deadline as well. I'm a die hard Jaguars fan and while the possibility of a winless season is disappointing, I am excited about the future. It is nice to finally have a gm be aggressive rather than sticking with the status quo.

Seanspeed

Banned
Quarter point of the season. Let's do a check-in.

Peyton Manning - 1470 YDS / 16 TD / 0 INT
Tom Brady - 1014 YDS / 7 TD / 2 INT

Wes Welker - 266 YDS / 6 TD
Danny Amendola - 104 YDS / 0 TD

Edited for the anal.
Congrats on not having a severely depleted offense.

We'll see you in the playoffs. :)

Milchjon

Did anyone watch Steve Sabol's A Football Life?

I only caught some clips, but I love that dude and his dad. Hilarious stuff in there.

In case you get bored and watch the Shek Report video on NFL.com, only do so if you have watched the Breaking Bad finale. Fucking massive fucking spoilers. What a fucking cunt, seriously.

Milchjon

In case you get bored and watch the Shek Report video on NFL.com, only do so if you have watched the Breaking Bad finale. Fucking massive fucking spoilers. What a fucking cunt, seriously.

Haha, I watched that, got so bored of his ramblings that I switched to another tab and didn't pay attention.

Guess I dodged a bullet there.

Haha, I watched that, got so bored of his ramblings that I switched to another tab and didn't pay attention.

Guess I dodged a bullet there.

Not even a fucking warning or anything. I skipped a part when he started talking about BB, but not far enough so just got back to watch him spoil the fucking ending of the fucking series. How the fuck can you put something up like that 2 days after it has been aired. Shit seriously pisses me off.

I mean for fucks sake, it's a football video on NFL.com! And you go ahead and spoil something like that!? I mean if you go reading YouTube comments or some shit you're risking it, but this should not have happened. What a fucking shit stain.

Trasher

This may finally be our year in Lambeau... If only Jason Hanson were still on the team. :(

But, knowing us, we will fail miserably. It's hard when you only have one WR on your team. Maybe Denver can loan us one.

minx

Been thinking about whether the Bears keep Cutler next year. If the Bears decided that they didn't want him would it be more beneficial or possible to franchise tag him and try to trade him? Surely the Bears could get a 2nd round pick or would him only being franchise tagged make his value plummet? I could see the Bucs trading a 2nd for him. Hell the Chiefs gave up a 2nd for small hands.

cajunator

Banned
I fully expect to lose to the Bears due to our history at Soldier field
The way that defense keys in on players to strip the ball, and the risk taking that Brees does, combined with the wind at Soldier field, a weak Oline and no running game. Unless Cutler puts up another abysmal game, Im looking at a loss here.

This may finally be our year in Lambeau... If only Jason Hanson were still on the team. :(

But, knowing us, we will fail miserably. It's hard when you only have one WR on your team. Maybe Denver can loan us one.

Have your forgotten about the great white hope, Kris Durham? For shame

cajun, what's up with this Galette guy? Seems like kind of a tool.

“We got some turnovers and got the offense going and just fueled off each other,” Galette told Saints reporters Monday night. “Up front we just kept taking advantage of their weak tackles and their inside guys. I wish we could play them again so we could tee off on them again.”

“It was a nice win, but I don’t think that team was as good as everybody was saying,” he said. “We just abused their offensive line all game.”

According to Galette, the Dolphins (3-1) were “talking so much trash while we were up by 25.”

Dolphins response:

“I don’t care what he says,” Martin said bluntly.

Added Pouncey: “They didn’t start trash-talking until they were up 25. So what’s the difference? That’s not part of our game. We’re not trash talkers. We’re just playing football. Guys don’t like when you play through the whistle.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolph...nts-junior-galette-rips-miami-dolphins-o-line
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/1429/dolphins-o-line-responds-to-junior-galette

To be honest I thought the o-line was decent until the second half when they were forced to become one-dimensional. The running game looked good and Tannehill didn't take many hits/sacks until later in the game.

Wrayfield

Dolphins response:

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolph...nts-junior-galette-rips-miami-dolphins-o-line
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/1429/dolphins-o-line-responds-to-junior-galette

To be honest I thought the o-line was decent until the second half when they were forced to become one-dimensional. The running game looked good and Tannehill didn't take many hits/sacks until later in the game.

Meh, to the winner the spoils. Can't argue if you lose, those comments have a Ryan arrogance written all over it, but still, they won.

cajunator

Banned

Dolphins response:

The positive is that the defense has swagger back. I like that. The negative is that some of them will talk shit, but if they back it up like they are doing then I guess its fine. I dont approve of this cause its just bulletin board material, but it also doesnt really affect outcomes of games. I dont like players doing that but Gallette has worked VERY hard to make the team from undrafted status and he has played out of his mind all things considered.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL JAGS L O FUCKING L

THANK YOU FOR MONROE

4 & 5 ROUND PICKS YOU CAN HAVE THEM

Honestly, I think he only has one year left on his deal and he's not worth a big LT contract. Joeckel will take over for him. If the Jags aren't competing this year(which they're not), no sense keeping him around.

cajunator

Banned
Honestly, I think he only has one year left on his deal and he's not worth a big LT contract. Joeckel will take over for him. If the Jags aren't competing this year(which they're not), no sense keeping him around.

Do you live in Jacksonville?

On the Monroe thing, couldn't the jags have gotten a higher compensatory pick if they let him walk in FA? Maybe a 3rd? If I understand the rules right, but i guess that's a 2015 pick vs 2014 picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom