• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Smokey

I'm not a Pats fan but honestly how can you not like Tom Brady?

He's so fucking likable it's almost infuriating. He's incredibly handsome with a super model wife, perfect kids, the greatest QB of all-time, filthy rich, dude has the perfect life and he's still down to Earth and normal. Listen to him in his interviews, he's not a thug or a big tough guy. He's a competitor.

Here he is taking his kids and gorgeous wife for a walk in the park on Dec 30th:

gisele-495.jpg

Great style although I know little about fashion and style but he's always been open to trying different looks, which I bet Gisele has a lot of influence, meaning he loves his wife and listens to her. This is the perfect man.

Happy New Year everyone!

Heavy PLS

I'm not a Pats fan but honestly how can you not like Tom Brady?

He's so fucking likable it's almost infuriating. He's incredibly handsome with a super model wife, perfect kids, the greatest QB of all-time, filthy rich, dude has the perfect life and he's still down to Earth and normal. Listen to him in his interviews, he's not a thug or a big tough guy. He's a competitor.

Here he is taking his kids and gorgeous wife for a walk in the park on Dec 30th:

gisele-495.jpg

Tom+Brady+Tom+Brady+Benjamin+Park+mhId6gnrWZwl-500x363.jpg

Here he is taking them to the Boston Symphony on Dec 26th:

Tom+Brady+Tom+Brady+Gisele+Bundchen+Boston+n9DOcKUdg4Jl.jpg

Great style although I know little about fashion and style but he's always been open to trying different looks, which I bet Gisele has a lot of influence, meaning he loves his wife and listens to her. This is the perfect man.

Happy New Year everyone!

God bless you Heavy. You're the only good one here.

Mike Evans averages 8.5 yards after catch, Sammie Watkins 9.7. Difference between the two, Evans average catch came 14+ yards down field, Watkins 5.5 yards.

Seems everybody I hear talk about Evans mentions how he just muscles the ball and that he's a sloppy route runner.

effzee

Man I hate that the Eagles are playing Saturday.

Work at a hospital so this Saturday is my shift to be there. I'll be home by 9:30 so I'll have to watch on DVR.

Ignoring all updates and text message is going to be super hard.

squicken

Seems everybody I hear talk about Evans mentions how he just muscles the ball and that he's a sloppy route runner.

He was better last year and earlier this year than he was at the end of the year. I thought it was b/c Manziel was also struggling, but even yesterday, he wasn't target much. Also had a couple of dumb penalties

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jason La Canfora:

Leslie Frazier will be Lovie's DC wherever he lands.

Come to Detroit, Lovie. Come to Detroit.

bionic77

Man I hate that the Eagles are playing Saturday.

Work at a hospital so this Saturday is my shift to be there. I'll be home by 9:30 so I'll have to watch on DVR.

Ignoring all updates and text message is going to be super hard.
Time to use those personal days.

LJ11

Can't disagree about the route running, said as much in a post a few days ago. Slant, comeback, fade, he's not going to snap off a dig or corner route with fluidnesss. He's a big guy who builds speed, short area quickness is a weakness, but it doesn't stop him from getting yards after catch because he has a knack for finding open areas to run to once he makes the catch.

If we look at which WRs consistently get TDs in the redzone it's the big tall physical guys, and that's where Evans can be of great use. Everyone these days is putting their number one in the slot, he can kill those tiny slot corners up the seam, he'd be a nightmare.

You're going to ask him to do what he does best, get vertical and shield DBs with that big body of his.

bionic77

WR won't be ready day one anyone. Get a tall one in the 2nd and use our first pick for a difference maker on defense. Preferably inside LB. I think that's our biggest need.

Biggest thing for the Steelers is making decisions with the guys we have. Namely Pouncey and Woodley.

WR won't be ready day one anyone. Get a tall one in the 2nd and use our first pick for a difference maker on defense. Preferably inside LB. I think that's our biggest need.

Biggest thing for the Steelers is making decisions with the guys we have. Namely Pouncey and Woodley.

Linebackers always play day one on Steelers defenses!

True but it's our biggest need. We can't cover or tackle for shit. Start from the middle and build from there.

I'm just yankin your chain, I agree with you. Jim Wexell has turned me onto Kyle Van Noy at LB in the 1st, though right now he's flying under the radar so he may drop to the 2nd in mocks.

I'll be happy if the Steelers go LB - WR or vice versa.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I always enjoy hearing Jon Gruden call college games.

That kid is the best student ever! No wait, now THAT kid is the best student ever! Wait, who has the ball now? HE is a real student!

squicken

ALUaDPG.png

Proceeding as planned.

very interesting. As I understand it, Elway is backstopped by very strong pro personnel and college scouting departments. He has the final call, but he is more a CEO than GM. I don't think Elway crisscrosses the country on scouting trips

from an article about Shanahan's firing:

Another Shanahan draft pick, running back Alfred Morris, also declined to speak Monday morning, saying he needed to leave immediately if he was to make it to Chick-fil-A before it stopped serving breakfast.

Future Buc?

bionic77

Agreed. Woodley is likely gone but Pouncey is an interesting one. Velasco played pretty well before he was hurt.
Yeah Velasco's injury was a real fucking shame. Dude played well enough to earn a contract with some team and that fucked it all up.

I have a feeling we probably give Pouncey a last chance and let Woodley stay another year, but I am in favor of cutting Woodely. Dude has had a few years to prove himself now and he has never been able to play up to his contract. He was just a byproduct of playing on the other side of Harrison.

Well he seems to think they are after Malzahn. Missed on Chip so they want Chip 2.0. Seems like that would be pretty interesting, right?

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 31s
Gus Malzahn (Auburn) very much a top candidate for CLE. Vandy's James Franklin in the mix. One of them or McDaniels expected to get that job

Tom Withers ‏ @ twithersAP 2m
I know this: # Browns owner Jimmy Haslam thinks highly of a certain SEC QB who may have just played his final college game.
The dream team is coming alive.

squicken

The dream team is coming alive.

Can't remember where I read it, but if it is Malzahn, then Schwartz would be DC. They would want to surround him with ex-NFL coaches, and Schwartz is an old Lombardi buddy. Dunno if Schwartz would want to go to a 4-3, but you'd think he would

Top Bottom