• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Afrikan

I wonder what would've happened if he didn't get tripped up here. o_O 43 was waiting.

831995153.gif

Picks:

* New England clobbers Indy by at least 2 tds

* Saints upend Seattle in a stunning upset since everyone thinks the Seahawks are gonna win after destroying NO earlier. Payton is gonna put together a masterful game plan and basically just out-coach the hell out of Pete

* Chargers upset Denver in a wild nail-biter. This is me trolling, i don't really believe SD will win but I'm rooting for them

* Not sure about SF/CAR. I think San Fran pulls it out

linkboy

That game winning drive by Kaep felt all to similar to what they did to the Seahawks a couple weeks ago. They seem to do good with 4 min. plus drives especially on 3rd down Kaeps legs.

When they straight up play, they're fine.

The issues show up when Roman goes full retarded, which happens way to much.

All I need to know about the Eagles and Packers franchises is that you are happy with your season while I am furious.

Losers lose, and it sucks to be a loser. Way to keep your chin up I guess.

Find a post where I said I am happy with this season, go ahead I will wait.

What a season. It exposed exactly what everyone feared: the Packers are nothing without Rodgers. It's a shame it had to end like this, against (yet again) the 49ers, but what can you do.

Should I hop aboard the Seattle bandwaggon? I always said they'd be my go-to team if my beloved Packers were eliminated.

how much man does pats d like to run?

They played it a bunch when all the DBs were healthy. More zone now with Talib and Dennard banged up. I think Ryan gives them some confidence to play more man

Picks:

* New England clobbers Indy by at least 2 tds

* Saints upend Seattle in a stunning upset since everyone thinks the Seahawks are gonna win after destroying NO earlier. Payton is gonna put together a masterful game plan and basically just out-coach the hell out of Pete

* Chargers upset Denver in a wild nail-biter. This is me trolling, i don't really believe SD will win but I'm rooting for them

* Not sure about SF/CAR. I think San Fran pulls it out

Well it was a good run

Greg

I'll have to go back and read the thread later tonight

but does anyone else think Rodgers regrets sliding down at the end of the game there instead of trying some body sacrificing dive?

jWILL253

Banned
Go Hawks.

I want you cats to win the Owl on the condition Tate gets hit by a run-away tofu delivery man and can't play another down in his life.

We will only accept your condition on the condition that Brett Favre starts for the Packers one full season next year...

eznark

Banned
I'll have to go back and read the thread later tonight

but does anyone else think Rodgers regrets sliding down at the end of the game there instead of trying some body sacrificing dive?

Considering the play was called back for a hold, probably not.

squicken

When they straight up play, they're fine.

The issues show up when Roman goes full retarded, which happens way to much.

I can't figure out if Harbs/Roman is trying to play QB from the sidelines, or if Kap can't handle too much. But it's nuts how many delay of games they take or timeouts they waste b/c of all the long calls, formations and motion

Not letting them score with around 1:30 left so Rodgers, Nelson, Cobb, Lacy, Starks, etc. along with at least 1 timeout can tie the game for OT. So stupid. And wow at the last kick being an inch away from blocked, God pissing on the Packers for not accepting the pick 6 gift.
Would've guaranteed a chip-shot FG if the Niners guy had been smart enough to dive to the ground inside the 5. Hard to make that call.

Hard for me to blame the loss on Hyde for dropping that. It would've been a tough catch. Could blame James Jones for dropping that bomb in the first half (3rd quarter?? I don't remember), or Bush for not keeping contain on the Kap scramble at the end.

But really I feel like it's on McCarthy for playing for a FG at 1st and goal from the 9.

eznark

Banned
Would've guaranteed a chip-shot FG if the Niners guy had been smart enough to dive to the ground inside the 5. Hard to make that call.

Hard for me to blame the loss on Hyde for dropping that. It would've been a tough catch. Could blame James Jones for dropping that bomb in the first half (3rd quarter?? I don't remember), or Bush for not keeping contain on the Kap scramble at the end.

But really I feel like it's on McCarthy for playing for a FG at 1st and goal from the 9.

Jones dropped two passes that hit him in the hands and head. Trash game. Boykin future.

linkboy

I can't figure out if Harbs/Roman is trying to play QB from the sidelines, or if Kap can't handle too much. But it's nuts how many delay of games they take or timeouts they waste b/c of all the long calls, formations and motion

It's not Colin, they had the same problem with Alex.

Talamius

Actually I'm seeing 49ers opening as 1 to 2 point favorites.

Incredible disrespect.

I'm ok with this. Just like I was ok with the MMQB article where we were picked against regardless of opponent.

Naw, not really.

Actually scratch that. There's no team I would rather beat in the Superb Owl than Tammy and Bill. Go Pats

If there are football gods, I like to believe they are saving the Pats for us.

I don't think Jones will be back next year which I think will suck. We need a big, physical receiver. As promising as Boykin is, he hasn't shown the power or elusiveness Jones offers when he's on his game.

But it don't matter, DuJuan is coming back.

LJ11

Does is a lot of receiver depth, do you think Watkins is worth a top 5 like most people have him? I'm not sure yet, wonder what he runs the 40 in.

Possible 1st round Wrs
Watkins, Lee, Evans, Matthews, cook, Robinson
Might be missing some

Yeah, I do think Watkins is worth a top 5 selection. He's quick in game, all that matters. It's rare to find a WR with his YAC production, it can be behind the line of scrimmage or 15 yards downfield, he's adding on average 8 yards after reception. 4 out every 5 receptions went for first downs. A quarter of his catches went for first down via YAC, almost one out of every 4. Rare if you ask me.

Benjamin will come out, and O.Beckham is a good one as well. Good class.

I've seen very little of Cook, but everyone who has watched him raves about his game. Will go back and watch, lots of superlatives thrown his way.

Top Bottom