• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Nameless

He's been pretty good all season.

Mostly due to Reid, unlike Goldson, knowing what he's doing.

He's been better. But there were still those still one or two times a game where he'd get destroyed and huff & puff back to the huddle looking confused.

But you're right, not having two boneheaded safeties has been a big help. Reid was an immediate upgrade no doubt.

Surely this has been discussed already, but damn, this seems messed up.
The league fined the Seattle Seahawks running back $50,000 for failing to speak with the media throughout the season, a team source told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
from week 17 thread via 2 pages ago...
Just for squicken, I've compiled a list of the playoff teams and how many wins they have against other playoffs teams.

San Diego Chargers: 5
Denver Broncos: 4
Indianapolis Colts: 4
Cincinnati Bengals: 4
Seattle Seahawks: 3
Carolina Panthers: 3
San Francisco 49ers: 2
New Orleans Saints: 2
New England Patriots: 2
Kansas City Chiefs: 1
Philadelphia Eagles: 1
Green Bay Packers: 0

Going by this metric, it looks like the Chargers will be Super Bowl champs.
So wait, the Chargers are atop the fraud rankings and the "most wins over playoff teams" rankings?

gg rest of the league. All hail the elitest of elite QBs, Phillip D. Rivers.

the D is for derp

This is the only thing that bothers me about the Eagles losing this season. Never in my life has the NFL been more down. Usually there are at least one of two really good teams, this year there are none. If ever a team was going to steal a SB this is the year to do it.
Right after that I said I was bothered by what happened this year. I was happy to get in because I didnt think they could beat Brees but I am still disappointed that they lost that game though because the NFC is so weak. Should have known that you would be the one to try and prove me wrong.

simples

Banned
Playoffs would be much better with the Jets in them

VUewH1z.png

Top Bottom