• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

brentech

Expected wind chill temperature for the Niners-Packers game on Sunday:

BdABXeSCAAA8dph.png:large

Frozen tundra, indeed.

going to be chucking that iced football all over

Cap/contracts are one area I feel we are in the winning position within our division going forward as the Niners and Chickens are going to be slammed the next two seasons with all the good players that will be up for extensions. There's no way in hell they can keep them, especially with the massive pay days their QB's will be getting. We on the other hand, have recently locked up all our core significant players (Peterson will be done this off season). Keim already shed nearly all the bad contracts. We do have a fair bit of dead money for 2014 but then they are off the books and we should still be around 10 mil under the cap right now so we aren't hurting and this is before we do restructures/releases. Fitz will most definitely be restructuring his albatross contract. Besides Fitz, Dockett and Colledge are the only other contracts I take issue with but they aren't crippling us and I imagine Colledge won't be around much longer, maybe one more season. Keim will continue to do work, no doubts there :D

I think his mom abandoned him outside the orphanage in pretty similar weather so he has a natural tolerance against the cold, and affection.

jnc

Also, you guys that play the Bravely Default demo, let me know how it is. I'm going to skip the demo and just get the game when it hits.

Have you guys been watching KC this year? How did Albert look? Trying to figure out if it'd be worth throwing money his way so we can use the first pick elsewhere or if he's not worth the money. I'll have to pay attention to them this weekend.

Have you guys been watching KC this year? How did Albert look? Trying to figure out if it'd be worth throwing money his way so we can use the first pick elsewhere or if he's not worth the money. I'll have to pay attention to them this weekend.

I've read that Miami should try to get him again this offseason, though the cost would be around 9 million per year, so I'm assuming he played well enough to earn that.

ShaneB

Speaking of cold weather, it's going to be -55C tomorrow morning. Flights were cancelled this morning because it was too cold and they couldn't get a plane engine started... I will be lucky to leave tomorrow morning :(

brentech

I didn't know pro football talk actually had a televised show. Turned it on for a moment and they were discussing the job situation. Saying they think Detroit missed out on OBrian and Lovie because those guys probably didn't think Stafford was the guy.

I immediately give at least a 3 star rating to this show. Then turned it off.

Top Bottom