• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

rogers_aaron5.jpg

Oh, you think the coldness is your ally, but you merely adopted the cold.
colin-kaepernick-packers1.jpg

I was born in it, molded by it.
460x.jpg

The snows betray you, because they belong to me.

A+ post

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
KOAT.com ‏@KOATLiveUpdates 6m

A man who won a contest to meet the cast of "Breaking Bad" back in September has been arrested on drug charges:

Hunter S.

Wonder if dude will still play with glove on.
He has been doing that a lot to make it feel normal to him. Seems like the thing to do considering he plans to play more games.

I looked it up and the average temp. in New York in Febuary is 40 degrees, same as the average in Denver in January so hopefully there is "good" weather for the entire playoff trip,

A Chief fan has appeared! Thank you, appreciate the insight. So sounds like in your opinion, he isn't worth the money he'll be expecting in FA?

No, but we'll definitely be paying him. Our offense lives and dies by Jamaal, who lives and dies by his line. Charles loves running left off-tackle, and also picks up big chunks of yards on screens. Albert is the best we have in both situations.

I think the Chiefs are a top tier WR away from being an offensive juggernaut. I wouldn't be shocked if we picked up two wideouts in the draft. Maybe a TE.

rogers_aaron5.jpg

Oh, you think the coldness is your ally, but you merely adopted the cold.
colin-kaepernick-packers1.jpg

I was born in it, molded by it.
460x.jpg

The snows betray you, because they belong to me.

Whats funny about this post is that I live (and am from the town) that Rodgers is from (Chico) and it doesn't get very cold here. Typical Nor Cal weather.

I can't wait for him to lose again and have everyone in this area SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM.

brentech

Whats funny about this post is that I live (and am from the town) that Rodgers is from (Chico) and it doesn't get very cold here. Typical Nor Cal weather.

I can't wait for him to lose again and have everyone in this area SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM.

Not sure if that's exactly where he lives, but he does live in Nor Cal during the off season still as well.

effzee

While I agree with all points, it doesn't put enough on Eli for playing like absolute shit this year. He's a 10 year veteran who played like a second year player. There are reasons for that. Many of which you mentioned and are difficult to overcome but 27 interceptions is fucking inexcusable for a franchise QB who's played at the level he has in he past. While I'm one of his biggest defenders here, there really is no defense for what he put on the field this season. Careless as I've ever seen him and his bad qualities amplified thanks to everything going on around him.

You pay a franchise QB to elevate what he has around him, and he has in the past. This season? He just withered alongside it all and that shouldn't be excused away. I still support him and he's my QB (*TO tears*) but 2014 needs to be a big reconstruction year for him and this offense.

...and here we go.

Agreed. I was just trying to explain the stuff around Eli.

Doesn't excuse his own shit play. But its funny how bad an elite SB winning QB can look when the defense is gone and his help is reduced to injuries or not as good players. Its a concept lost on some people who seem to judge a QB simply based on wins and losses.

Crisco

Banned
Geez, that is cold. Panthers securing the bye was huge. Going to Green Bay to try and beat Aaron Rodgers in that weather is no picnic.

Talon

FFS, Duff! You can't even recognize your own QB?!

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm betting if the weather wasn't supposed to be so shitty and cold those packer tickets would of been sold in a heartbeat.

Still...... Sad to see it take so long to sell out. Wish I still lived up there, I'd be all bundled up in blaze orange and green/gold lol

Trey

Geez, that is cold. Panthers securing the bye was huge. Going to Green Bay to try and beat Aaron Rodgers in that weather is no picnic.

When it's that cold, no one really has an advantage.

Rather be cold at home than cold on the road, though.

I would love to go to the game. I'm born and raised in CA but I deal well with the cold. I used to have family in MN and there were some brutally cold trips there. I'd love to mix it up with those fucking country yokels at the game!

Mix it up verbally of course! I'd get my ass kicked in a fist fight!

JABEE

State of Emergency declared in NJ, PA, and NY. We are expecting 4-7 inches of snow and ice tonight into tomorrow.

Priefer , the guy that Kluwe put on blast for being a homophobe vehemently denies allegations.

Kluwe is an asshat. As nice as it was for him to show up here, he deserved to get cut.

BigAT

So this Gilbride retirement is similar to Arians'?

I initially assumed that was the case, but with some of the quotes that have been coming out I believe it less and less as the day has gone on. The stuff about him wanting to spend time with his wife could obviously be nonsense, but who knows.

Top Bottom