• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Hey shit-sucker, how'd that blackout taste?

i wasn't alive in the early 70's so i have no idea. what i do know is the niners have never not sold out a playoff game or even had trouble selling out a playoff game. maybe all the fucking idiot yokels in gb spent all their money on the "packer stocks" lulz

Konka

Banned
Do you think they'll be there?

dmgyaf.gif

JABEE doing Tebow's work in that thread.

The people in the OT need to be educated of the evils of the Belichick regime, even if they are too scurred to talk to us in NFLGAF.

eznark

Banned
i wasn't alive in the early 70's so i have no idea. what i do know is the niners have never not sold out a playoff game or even had trouble selling out a playoff game. maybe all the fucking idiot yokels in gb spent on their money on the "packer stocks" lulz

Actually I'm pretty sure the last time the 49ers failed to sell out a game was also in 1983. They did sell out their playoff games though :(

gutshot

I believe this is aimed at me.

I will have to look at the All-22 myself to get a better gauge. I will not concede my point based on a few cherry picked plays. I will look at the All-22 later today or tomorrow.

Not just you. There were a number of posters who were saying that Foles was holding the ball too long in that game, Eagles fans included. The tape is saying there was good reason for it.

And Sheil Kapadia of Philly Mag and Derek Sarley of Philly.com are two of the better All-22 analyzers I've seen. They normally do a good job of pointing out both the good and bad aspects of Foles' game. So I feel pretty confident that their reading of the tape is accurate.

But I would be interested in reading what you have to say, if you get a chance to review the All-22. I love All-22 analysis.

It's going to be sad when the Denver game will probably be one of the warmest during the playoffs. Last year's game was, what, eleven degrees?

They are calling that game the ."Mile High Miracle." Makes me glad the Ravens are out this year.
Game was more competitive than it should have been. Broncos wet the bed and were saved by Holliday's two returns, if not for those the outcome wouldn't have been miraculous. Hopefully they've learned since then and will be better prepared this time. Just happy Welker will be back.

I was shoveling this morning and tripped and fell into the snow. When I got inside I swear I was very close to having frostbite on the back of my thigh. But who knows. It just felt beyond numb. That sort of painful numb.

But it's not like it was exposed or anything. Damn windchill is nuts right now.

Konka

Banned
I'm glad the game is on saturday night so I can get wasted whether they win or lose and sleep in the next day for once.

Top Bottom