• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

rando14

Idk about the stoops thing, but it isn't the first time it's been mentioned this week. And he did say he was open to jumping to the NFL this week. Jimmy loves his college football .

Also I got Tbell because of you bastards, this thread is a bad influence on every aspect of my life.

what did you get!!

DMczaf

https://twitter.com/TonyDungy/status/418914197612027904

Tony DungyVerified account
‏@TonyDungy
“@docobo_ra: @TonyDungy who do you think will fit better in Tampa? Frazier or Marinelli?” They're great defensive coaches. Maybe both go??
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Both!?

wxlkxasmdqt2.gif

Look Greg, the adjustment of that Dix is going to hurt at first but after a little bit of maneuvering, he's going to slide right in there.

eznark

Banned
Not sure it's confirmed that is the guaranteed cap hit yet. At least I hope not. Takes away half our cap if so.

Well Peppers will be cut so there is that. Still, tells me they will probably finally take a year off from FA and try to draft the next Carimi or McNown except on defense this time.

minx

Well Peppers will be cut so there is that. Still, tells me they will probably finally take a year off from FA and try to draft the next Carimi or McNown except on defense this time.

We already did that with Shea and Bostic. And Hardin but you probably wouldn't know who that was since he never saw the field for us in a game. 3rd round pick. So far Emery can't draft Defense worth a Damn.

eznark

Banned
Bostic is only 22, seems early to completely bail on him. Other than that here is one protip: stop drafting white guys.,

What the motherfuck is Oklahoma doing?!

Top Bottom