• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

OZBZt.jpg

Reported for racism

Don't be mad at Cam because your QB is a cowardly motherfucker.

Go burn your dick you salty biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

brentech

Wow. Such awareness and effort put forth by Alabama. Defense gives you a shot, and in one play you manage that.

AD finally gets to be on the sideline of a winnig team again.

About 99% certain that the Raiders are planning to take Carr with the 5th pick. Apparently Reggie and DA are in love with him and think he has the highest ceiling of all the QBs and will the best of this class within 3 years.

squicken

It's turning, bros. JFF beats mighty Duke and Stoops wins a big game again. Astros to be on TV and lose only 90 games. Book it

eznark

Banned
About 99% certain that the Raiders are planning to take Carr with the 5th pick. Apparently Reggie and DA are in love with him and think he has the highest ceiling of all the QBs and will the best of this class within 3 years.

They are going to take Hundley and ruin him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
no way they go to PPV.

Texas pride, bitch.

seriously though, where do you live? I don't find this to be true at all. A lot of the "i got here as fast as i could people" are saying it jokingly.

I live in Houston and I saw it more often in the Addicks part of Houston than I do out in Conroe. My guess is that it's almost always a white person moving here for work from somewhere really cold...seems to be the types who really embrace the whole "country" thing.

LJ11

I've got no idea what I'm missing with CJ Mosley he's not a bad player, but top 10... Lavonte David, I know I know, out classed him by a good margin. Just don't see a dynamic LB, better in coverage than against the run if you ask me.

Edit: Depriest made more plays in the run game than CJ did. By design, who knows, but Depriest was shaky against Auburn, made a bunch of mistakes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Losers lose.

e - I agree, LJ. Didn't see first round out of either guy, frankly. But it's just one game and I'll watch some tape in the future.

where'd you hear that?

All over Twitter today and an insider report from ex-beat writer says they have been digging into him a lot and the comments DA made about QBs in his last presser points towards them taking a QB. Also some speculation that they turned down coaching the senior bowl because they don't want other teams to know they plan on taking him.

They are going to take Hundley and ruin him.

No chance on that. Reggie and DA both prefer pocket passers. Carr fits the mold of what they want the best out of this class. I'm not too happy about it, but eh.

eznark

Banned
All over Twitter today and an insider report from ex-beat writer says they have been digging into him a lot and the comments DA made about QBs in his last presser points towards them taking a QB. Also some speculation that they turned down coaching the senior bowl because they don't want other teams to know they plan on taking him.

I'm pretty sure "he is coveted by Oakland" is a black mark against draftees.

RBH

As a Falcons fan, this news pleases me!

LJ11

Losers lose.

e - I agree, LJ. Didn't see first round out of either guy, frankly. But it's just one game and I'll watch some tape in the future.

I hope you do, I've watched him a bunch. Going to rewatch a bit too in the coming weeks/months, going to keep an open honest mind, as hard as it is to do.

Wes

venison crêpe
Tony Softli @SoftliSTL
OU Head Coach and Ohio native Bob Stoops may have the inside track on the Cleveland Browns opening.

I wouldn't mind believing...

Top Bottom