• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

He would! But I'm more interested in Qb with our first pick. And there's a lot of good Wrs that should be options with our 2nd first, or even 2nd rounder.

They have tons of ammo to move up from 24 to much lower to grab their QB if someone slips, and there will be lots good names in this draft, can definitely see some slipping!

I want BPA, no reaching anywhere!

They have tons of ammo to move up from 24 to much lower to grab their QB if someone slips, and there will be lots good names in this draft, can definitely see some slipping!

I want BPA, no reaching anywhere!
I guess I just feel different about the Qb situation in the draft then the rest of Browns Gaf.

Why would he torture himself like that?

He could become a Falcons fan and do this every week

Eqmql.gif

I guess I just feel different about the Qb situation in the draft then the rest of Browns Gaf.

I'm an advocate of BPA wherever you draft. I agree we need that BPA to be a QB, but after Weeden, I do not want to settle for the guy they don't want the most up that high.

That's why if their top guy or two are gone, I want best college player available, and then there will still be good names that fit the new system that can be drafted later that's absolutely no reaching.

I'm with Spectral. College teams just walk up and down on each other. It's monotonous.

edit: perfect example. Team was so concerned about Sammy Watkins they left 3 guys on the backside open.

LJ11

Beasly with a monster game, showed a lot of variety with his pass rush while being constrained by Millers ability to run. Great game.

I'm an advocate of BPA wherever you draft. I agree we need that BPA to be a QB, but after Weeden, I do not want to settle for the guy they don't want the most up that high.

That's why if their top guy or two are gone, I want best college player available, and then there will still be good names that fit the new system that can be drafted later that's absolutely no reaching.
Well honestly were kinda in a good situation to get the guy we want. 4th pick, possibly only 1 Or 2 qbs go before our pick at 4. And if we really like someone we can trade to 2. I know who I want at 4, but I still think there's good be a good amount of qbs we can't go wrong with at 4 if everyone declares.

Also the Weeden pick was just that fat fuck trying to save some face

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
do you think adderall would work better if snorted? do you think you could rub adderall powder on your dick to last longer with a girl or girls (if the opportunity presented itself)?

why is adderall even banned? its not like steroids or something.

Gives you a competitive advantage by possibly improving focus/attention/memory. Some say it does nothing though. Never tried it myself but I know Cheatin Pete hands them out like skittles BOOM! LOL! U get it?? Because marshawn lynch like sk

njean777

It makes you more attentive and could give you an unfair advantage. If the player does have sever ADHD though I could see an exception for them. Though that would probably lead to players faking the disorder.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gives you a competitive advantage by possibly improving focus/attention/memory. Some say it does nothing though. Never tried it myself but I know Cheatin Pete hands them out like skittles BOOM! LOL! U get it?? Because marshawn lynch like sk

It can also give you sense of invincibility and a boost to confidence.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

It makes you more attentive and could give you an unfair advantage. If the player does have sever ADHD though I could see an exception for them. Though that would probably lead to players faking the disorder.

ok so, is it a competitive advantage if everyone can do it?

Bill Simmons said:
• We've had one significant Round 2 upset for eight straight Januarys: the '05 Steelers in Indy (+9.5 underdogs); the '06 Pats in San Diego (+4.5); the '07 Chargers in Indianapolis (+11); the '08 Cards in Carolina (+10); the '09 Jets in San Diego (+8.5); the '10 Jets in New England (+9); the '11 Giants in Green Bay (+8.5); and the '12 Ravens in Denver (+9). Good lord! Seven of those were MONSTER upsets, too. Kudos to the Greatest Quarterback of All Time, Peyton Manning, for somehow being on the wrong side of three of them! (Sorry, I had to.)

#4 on the way!

Top Bottom