• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WE WANT THE BALL AND WERE GONNA SCORE

This was before I really started to watch football but I do remember that vividly.

Now that I think about it there are only a handful (if even that) of football memories I recall before I really liked the sport.

That one, Steve Young taking the monkey off his back, wide right, music city miracle, the Titans coming within inches of winning the Super Bowl...

Hunter S.

I don't drink soda either. I used to love Coke, but it would tear up my stomach, similar to dairy. So I stopped drinking it, as well as milk. I still eat cheese occasionally, which seems to be okay.

I've been thinking about cutting out beer as well. I'll drink on gamedays, but it just makes me so sluggish and tired. I've thought about replacing it with wine or alcohol, because it just seems to not make me lethargic like beer does. The only problem is that I love beer, so I don't know if I ever will.

Beer is a lot to digest compared to wine. Might as well go for it. I acquired a taste for both, but with all the micro, local brews here I tend to drink more beer. if I am buying myself. I usually am not drinking tons on gameday as I might lose to much concentration. I drink more after games, usually in celebration.

You have to eat dairy, or you can become lactose intorlerent. That stated, I hope the Chiefs win. I want round three against these upstart fools!

Godslay

Banned
Nope I'm just going on a recommendation from my brother, I've just been using the drip.

I was just looking at that Aerobie, looks interesting and seems to resolve the issue of the crap at the bottom of a French Press cup. Might be worth a shot, if you get it let me know what you think.

Beer is a lot to digest compared to wine. Might as well go for it. I acquired a taste for both, but with all the micro, local brews here I tend to drink more beer. if I am buying myself. I usually am not drinking tons on gameday as I might lose to much concentration. I drink more after games.

You have to eat dairy, or you can become lactose intorlerent. That stated, I hope the Chiefs win. I want round three against these upstart fools!

Yeah, I love wine too. Just doesn't feel right drinking wine while watching football though.

As far as dairy, I don't think I've had a glass of milk in a few years now. Had cheese, but that's about it. Those bugs in my gut are hanging on enough to process cheese, so I might be okay?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The twist in Washington all along is the fact that Kirk Cousins is a bigger baby than RG3. Trade that backup's ass out of town already, although its probably too late given how badly he tanked his value.

bionic77

I don't drink soda either. I used to love Coke, but it would tear up my stomach, similar to dairy. So I stopped drinking it, as well as milk. I still eat cheese occasionally, which seems to be okay.

I've been thinking about cutting out beer as well. I'll drink on gamedays, but it just makes me so sluggish and tired. I've thought about replacing it with wine or alcohol, because it just seems to not make me lethargic like beer does. The only problem is that I love beer, so I don't know if I ever will.
Coke is the fucking best if you drink it sparingly. Whenever I go to a restaurant (relatively rare) I get a coke and it takes like Gods mana. That's pretty much the only time I drink it and we don't go out more than 3 times a month. Can't imagine drinking it everyday but it is awesome whenever we go to red lobster or whatever other shithole we take our kids out to.

Your fault for going to Massachusetts. You know you have a bounty on your head there.
I thought they valued truth and freedom there. Now I know better. Fuckers must have put some poison in my omelet. Threw up non stop for like 3 hours and have not eaten an egg since. Used to love them.

Another thing New England stole from me....

Bread

Banned
I was just looking at that Aerobie, looks interesting and seems to resolve the issue of the crap at the bottom of a French Press cup. Might be worth a shot, if you get it let me know what you think.
Oh cool, I will definitely let you know how it works and compares to drip.

DMczaf

I got a 14 dollar coupon to Bevmo....if I spend 100 or more, I don't need that much booze :/

YIRtc.gif

MechDX

Bill O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien 3m
Just took care of QB coach Karl Dorrell. When asked why I was letting him go, all I had to do was show him a picture of Schaub. #Texans

Ice cold :jnc

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll only miss Wade for his Houston ties and he really did turn the D around for a couple of years.

I hate seeing people lose jobs, but god damn it is beautiful seeing O'Brien clean house of all Kubiaks shitty coaches.

Dennison being fired is awesome. He was Kubes jr.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
This is the weird one. Could be a DC somewhere this year. Bright RT @McClain_on_NFL: DB coach Vance Joseph just got the word he's been fired

That sucks. I liked Vance.

Godslay

Banned
Coke is the fucking best if you drink it sparingly. Whenever I go to a restaurant (relatively rare) I get a coke and it takes like Gods mana. That's pretty much the only time I drink it and we don't go out more than 3 times a month. Can't imagine drinking it everyday but it is awesome whenever we go to red lobster or whatever other shithole we take our kids out to.

Yeah it's great. I'd still drink it if my stomach wouldn't burn from it. Fountain coke especially for whatever reason.

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet10s
# Browns top 2 candidates: # Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and # Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops. … We’ll talk about this later on @ nflnetwork

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 1m
# Browns also very interested in # Broncos OC Adam Gase. But they’d have to wait for Denver to finish. Strong candidate but on backburner now
We requested a interview with Franklin too

Not hired :kas

Well, I'm sold. He must have started after the Giants game :jnc

Still like Whiz but Caldwell would be an interesting hire. He'd have to convince Stafford that changes need to be made though. I could honestly see Stafford dismissing it outright by saying "Manning was going to be great regardless of who taught him." He's that arrogant.

A lot of Lions drops are due to bad passes. You can't throw a 90mph screen or similar short throws. He has no touch for the ball, everything is fast and high or low, depending on whether it's a regular or side arm throw.

Nori Chan

:jnc

it's fine if you do it now
as long as you put your princess crown on beforehand
- I'm just saying it's an acquired taste if it's black, so you have to stick with it

now, go out and acquire that taste

drink the coffee until you like it!
No fuck you. Now I hate you again

bionic77

Yeah it's great. I'd still drink it if my stomach wouldn't burn from it. Fountain coke especially for whatever reason.
Yeah some things ain't worth it.

I love jalapeño potato chips but if I eat them I get gas like Josh Freeman after he goes balls out at Taco Bell. Those farts smell like death itself and i stay away from all human beings until it subsides (I am always considerate).

Godslay

Banned

I love jalapeño potato chips but if I eat them I get gas like Josh Freeman after he goes balls out at Taco Bell. Those farts smell like death itself and i stay away from all human beings until it subsides (I am always considerate).

:jnc

Probably only gets worse as we age.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That sucks. I liked Vance.

He was the only one worth keeping, but lets face it... Bill wants the stench of Kubes gone.

Schoob better watch out lol

Yup I love spicy food but fuck my stomach just can't handle it anymore, I have to eat everything mild or on a day when I know I'll be home.

MechDX

TORO ‏@TexansTORO1 30sec
I would like to thank the city of Houston! I got BOB'ed!

Toro.jpg

Bill O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien 3m
Wade Phillips was a difficult convo. Not hard to do, but he mumbled through the whole talk. Still many bullets left in the chamber. #Texans

I really want to know who this is.

Airman already saw Rodgers in practice throwing the ball in negative 8 the other day, said he was throwing it like it was 80. Its okay to be scared.

But it wasn't -8 there the other day. And who is airman? Michael Jordan?

Anyways I'm not 100% confident for tomorrow. We are the better team and would win 8/10 against the packers but all it takes is a couple bad mistakes to lose the game and go fishin!

Top Bottom