• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
it's an acquired taste

anyone who says otherwise is lying or drinks their coffee with sugar and cream

It's true.

That's why tea is better.

Neat!

do i have you added in friends? i dont know wtf is goin on with 3ds, do we use our new usernames or are there still friend codes?

Still friend codes, but you can see what they named the Mii, or something.

MechDX

BdJ8DfoCUAAhpUG.png

You are charged with being incompetent and a shitty coach! Verdict GUILTY! Punishment:Fired!

Sometimes I love the quickness of Twitter

Bill O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien 2m
The gun was still smoking when I took care of Reggie Herring and Vance Joseph. All this shit canning is making me hungry.

Narag

Lovie fired the whole staff in Tampa as well. Just the way it goes. Only guy I'm surprised Texans let go was Benton. OL has always been good, but I guess BoB needed a spot for Kirk Ferentz's kid

I'm surprised anytime I see people expect the new guy to keep the old staff around.

MechDX

I'm surprised anytime I see people expect the new guy to keep the old staff around.

I didn't expect many to stay. The way the new is coming for each coach, individually on Twiitter, its like he has 3.5 minutes with each one....."Thanks for coming in. Have a Seat. We are not going to retain you. Later!"

Narag

Tempted to take an afternoon nap and get up at the end of the first quarter. Last time I did that, the Colts beat the Chiefs. #itsonlyweirdifitdoesntwork

I didn't expect many to stay. The way the new is coming for each coach, individually on Twiitter, its like he has 3.5 minutes with each one....."Thanks for coming in. Have a Seat. We are not going to retain you. Later!"

Should have just sent a mass email and been done with it . :lol

It's so stupid to try to retain anyone from an old regime, can't believe Ross kept Ireland after letting most of the old staff go. Now if he fires Ireland he should let the new GM do all the hires and have him replace everyone. But no that's what good owners would do.

MechDX

Tempted to take an afternoon nap and get up at the end of the first quarter. Last time I did that, the Colts beat the Chiefs. #itsonlyweirdifitdoesntwork

Should have just sent a mass email and been done with it . :lol

The player cuts when the season ends will be glorious! All those lazy, incompetent bastards (Newton, Reed, Schaub, McCain) should be shitting their pants.

Bill O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien 40s
Just gave Chick Harris the boot. No real reason, just wanted my body count to extend to the second hand. #Texans

Damn. Harris is a good RB coach. Someone will hire him ASAP

Narag

The player cuts when the season ends will be glorious! All those lazy, incompetent bastards (Newton, Reed, Schaub, McCain) should be shitting their pants.

What if Schaub is retained as the backup so there's a veteran on the team to help the new starter??

BigAT

I've never seen someone want to suck the dick of a Twitter account before.

Syrinx

Didn't you cut Reed midseason?

MechDX

What if Schaub is retained as the backup so there's a veteran on the team to help the new starter??

McNair made subtle comments towards Schaub and the starting QB role. He is soooooo gone. Im worried they will bring Matt Cassell in since he knows BOBs system as the vet.

Didn't you cut Reed midseason?

Brooks Reed, OLB. Gets no pressure, sits back and waits for runners. Has glorious, flowing blonde locks of hair though.

RBH

Is the Bills-in-Toronto series about to get the boot?

The Buffalo Bills and Rogers Media Inc. are meeting in two weeks, QMI Agency has learned exclusively.

Representatives from the two sides are scheduled to sit down together during the week of Jan. 12, according to a source in the position to know who wished not to be identified.

While the source would not say who called the meeting and why, nor what is on the agenda, it is more than possible -- probably likely -- that the purpose is to discuss the future of the disappointing series, which sees the Bills annually relocate one of their eight regular-season home games to Toronto’s Rogers Centre.

A Bills spokesman on Friday afternoon denied that a meeting has been set, telling QMI Agency, “We have nothing scheduled at this time.”

A Rogers Media Inc. representative could not be immediately reached.

Does Rogers want out? Do the Bills want out? Do both sides want out?

As QMI Agency reported exclusively last month, there is no provision in the current five-year contract for either side to unilaterally opt out; it would have to be a joint decision.

The current deal has five games remaining over the next four years: the annual regular-season games, plus a one-off preseason game, year to be determined.

Given recent statements from Bills president Russ Brandon, which could best be described as non-committal about the future of the Toronto series, it would be no surprise if the NFL team has asked to meet with the Canadian media giant to seek an end to the souring enterprise that has been a PR nightmare for all involved.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/03/buffalo-bills-rogers-set-to-meet-in-two-weeks

I, for one, have never said a foul word about the Browns. One of the perennially great sports franchises in arguably the greatest sports city in America, Cleveland.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It could be if it has more of an effect on one player over the other.

And why stop there then? Why not make steroids legal to all?

i agree.

I think players should be able to use HGH monitored by an actual physician. They're doing it anyway, why not make it legal to anyone who wants but they have to do it through a medical professional.

So NFL network just spent the last 5 minutes sucking lucks dick. If he loses today when does the "he can't win in the playoffs start" since its followed manning, even after winning a Super Bowl. Also, they're giving them credit for making the playoffs, the colts got in cause the division they play in is awful.

Top Bottom