• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Narag

So NFL network just spent the last 5 minutes sucking lucks dick. If he loses today when does the "he can't win in the playoffs start" since its followed manning, even after winning a Super Bowl. Also, they're giving them credit for making the playoffs, the colts got in cause the division they play in is awful.

But he is the reason. Titans would be 7-9 division champs without him!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What if Schaub is retained as the backup so there's a veteran on the team to help the new starter??

then we'll never ever hear another sports radio call of "the backup could be better, lets give this kid a chance"

Surpirsed Bill OB didn't keep Vance Joseph. But it is what it is.

i agree.

I think players should be able to use HGH monitored by an actual physician. They're doing it anyway, why not make it legal to anyone who wants but they have to do it through a medical professional.

So NFL network just spent the last 5 minutes sucking lucks dick. If he loses today when does the "he can't win in the playoffs start" since its followed manning, even after winning a Super Bowl. Also, they're giving them credit for making the playoffs, the colts got in cause the division they play in is awful.
So just like the Pats

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 4m
Bill O'Brien has meetings scheduled with more of Gary Kubiak's assistants Monday morning. I expect him to keep DL coach Bill Kollar

Seems DL coach will stay

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"This is what I'd do in this situation. Don't do it."

lol

Yea that makes more sense, but yea Schoob can go wheel off into the sunset straight to Cleveland where he belongs with wishy washy Tate.

d7vWN.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lol

Yea that makes more sense, but yea Schoob can go wheel off into the sunset straight to Cleveland where he belongs with wishy washy Tate.

d7vWN.gif
why is Tate wishy washy? Seems like he's just acutely aware of the situation he is in, they aren't going to keep him and Foster.

Per Mort: Mike Munchak fired. ,per league sources

what? Thought they were going to keep him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hell if I know. I keep getting destroyed in it.

Somewhere in my late 20s, everyone got a lot better at shooters...

I used to absolutely rock at the original Call of Duty and Battlefield 1942...then I held my own with CoD 4 and the first Black Ops.

Now I just get crushed! Strangely enough I seem to do better on the console than the PC, might be a selective bias going on? Better players on PC?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yep. Now they hire Kubiak

I feel like the Titans are always around 8-8 so that would be pretty disastrous for them.

To win in this league you either go 4-12 or 12-4...can't win going 8-8 every season!

Unless you're the Bills, Browns or Lions and your entire team is top 10 picks but you still suck because losers lose.

I used to absolutely rock at the original Call of Duty and Battlefield 1942...then I held my own with CoD 4 and the first Black Ops.

Now I just get crushed! Strangely enough I seem to do better on the console than the PC, might be a selective bias going on? Better players on PC?
Hah. Same with me (not rock, but not suck) but it was Quake 2 and unreal tournament. I guess I'm too old now :(

MechDX

I feel like the Titans are always around 8-8 so that would be pretty disastrous for them.

To win in this league you either go 4-12 or 12-4...can't win going 8-8 every season!

Unless you're the Bills, Browns or Lions and your entire team is top 10 picks but you still suck because losers lose.
Agreed, Was happier we went 2-14 than 8-8 and Kubiak just delays the inevitable.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
why is Tate wishy washy? Seems like he's just acutely aware of the situation he is in, they aren't going to keep him and Foster.

I don't mean he's wishy washy about his career and that he's leaving. I don't appreciate him calling every Texans fan wishy washy cause of the losing and Schoob.

Ive been a fan of Houston football longer than he's been alive and have stuck by every team no matter how bad or good.

It's just what Mech and I say about him now.

bionic77

You are too old.

My nephew is 13 and plays it all the time and it's serious business to him and his friends.

Basically the game has passed you by.

Games are for kids and teenagers, especially multiplayer. Stick to single player stuff once you get old.

Matrix

Funny I was just reading that he was safe lol

Beating a 2-14 team the last game of the season doesn't help you I guess.

They deserve Kubes now.

Greg

You are too old.

My nephew is 13 and plays it all the time and it's serious business to him and his friends.

Basically the game has passed you by.

Games are for kids and teenagers, especially multiplayer. Stick to single player stuff once you get old.
this is bullshit

I'll whip anyone's ass in SOCOM!

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
#Titans have, in fact, fired coach Mike Munchak, team sources confirm. First reported by @mortreport. Wouldn’t make staff changes

hmmm...Penn State hasn't actually filled their HC spot yet right?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Should move the Titans back to Houston and have two teams. Their HQ is still here. :D

Solves the Astrodome problem too.

Bread

Banned

Console players definitely suck more.

I've lost my FPS skills over the past couple years, the transition to old is happening and I hate it.

Wes is a mod

Can we still make fun of the browns?
oh shit

browns gaf rising

eznark

Banned
Dumb move by Tennessee. Too many openings, there is nothing particularly enticing about that job. Shouldve fired him around week 12 next year and got the jump on teams like Chicago and Pittsburgh who will be looking for coaches.

Top Bottom