• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Screen-Shot-2014-09-07-at-9.05.57-AM-480x479.png

TheFatOne

Pats are going to be in for a rough game against miami. I'm not sure what it is, but for whatever reason they can't play well in Miami.

Bowser

kaveing?

kaving?

Welp, tune in Kave:

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton remains a game-time decision for Sunday’s season opener, but get prepared to see Derek Anderson start against the Bucs.

Newton raised hopes after going through Friday and Saturday’s walk-through, but the sense inside the team hasn’t changed much from earlier this week. Rushing the franchise’s most-important player back out there is too great of a risk, especially when one hit could set him back another few weeks. Rivera has allowed Newton to do all he can to make it back for Week 1, but ultimately, Riverboat will end up folding this hand.

Rivera told reporters Friday he’d make a decision early Sunday, but Newton will likely warm-up after the Panthers arrive at Raymond James Stadium.

While you may have to wait until around 2:45 for the official announcement, here’s what I’ll say right now — I’d be shocked if Newton isn’t on Carolina’s inactive list.

http://blackandbluereview.com/get-ready-see-derek-anderson-start-panthers/

You can say "BS" all you want, but seriously, is there anybody who thinks that when his contract's over, Harbaugh stays with the 49ers?

He's fucking gone, and off to a team that will 1) pay him and 2) treat him like a god. Neither of which will happen in San Fran by 2016-17.

Also media sources are saying there won't be any deal that sees the suspensions for Gordon and Welker reduced this season and Florio's backtracking on how likely a settlement is to happen on PFT. lolFlorio

You can say "BS" all you want, but seriously, is there anybody who thinks that when his contract's over, Harbaugh stays with the 49ers?

He's fucking gone, and off to a team that will 1) pay him and 2) treat him like a god. Neither of which will happen in San Fran by 2016-17.

Bengals baby.

Tamanon

Banned
Also media sources are saying there won't be any deal that sees the suspensions for Gordon and Welker reduced this season and Florio's backtracking on how likely a settlement is to happen on PFT. lolFlorio

Knew it. That whole story being floated was done so by the NFL itself to try to push harder for HGH testing. Trying to get the fans to buy into them being almost there.

Talon

Why would Harbs go there?

Dave Brandon is a douchelord and they have nothing to work with. I'd go to Florida or Texas.
I know you probably only pay attention to the Big Ten, but Charlie Strong was only hired this year in Texas.

Also, San Francisco to Gainesville would be such a hilarious culture shock. Oh God.

Dragon

Banned
Pats are going to be in for a rough game against miami. I'm not sure what it is, but for whatever reason they can't play well in Miami.

Yeah out of all the teams in the division, I think their 6-6 road record in Miami is the worst since Brady took over QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom