• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Watching cousins is exciting as fuck
All adjectives are inherently subjective so if you want to go with the Geno Smith version of exciting that's your prerogative. I'd rather watch a guy who is good at football like Aaron Rodgers because I find that much more exciting and interesting.

eznark

Banned
All adjectives are inherently subjective so if you want to go with the Geno Smith version of exciting that's your prerogative. I'd rather watch a guy who is good at football like Aaron Rodgers because I find that much more exciting and interesting.

I've been watching hall of fame qbs for two decades. Ho. Hum.

Spinluck

BaltimoreColts.GIF

1995 GREY CUP CHAMPS BITCH! GO USA!

That's my team!

bionic77

It's with Comcast. The team seems cool and laid back though, so it's hard to say. Either way I already told the recruiter I need to see the receipts so I got time to decide.
Let me know if you take the job so I can tell you to go fuck yourself as an employee of that shitstain of a corporation.

Granted now I am with RCN which is somehow even worse, but I was with Comcast for a long ass time so I am qualified and within my right to hate them.

My neighborhood was in the next phase for FIOS but fucking Verizon.

Ugh, I hate the internet options in this country.

I'm calling the police on this thread.
What is it with Patriot fans and snitching?

I remember in the Brady thread people were threatening to call the authorities on me because my facts and knowledge were making them uncomfortable.

bionic77

I got you covered

but any work that doesn't let you pull yourself away for a cup of coffee is the devil
Do you put any sugar in your coffee?

We switched to raw cane sugar last year and that shit is soooooooo good.

White sugar ain't shit.

And Gata is still trying to get communal ownership stuff with NFL-GAF?

Are we all supposed to fuck our communal hooker in the communal Ferrari and then return to our communal hotel room and go to sleep on the communal bed?

cdyhybrid

I got you covered

but any work that doesn't let you pull yourself away for a cup of coffee is the devil

I technically could have, but I'm trying to just finish off this damn project that has been a pain in the ass for almost a month now. 5 more minutes or so!

cajunator

Banned
Let me know if you take the job so I can tell you to go fuck yourself as an employee of that shitstain of a corporation.

Granted now I am with RCN which is somehow even worse, but I was with Comcast for a long ass time so I am qualified and within my right to hate them.

My neighborhood was in the next phase for FIOS but fucking Verizon.

Ugh, I hate the internet options in this country.

What is it with Patriot fans and snitching?

I remember in the Brady thread people were threatening to call the authorities on me because my facts and knowledge were making them uncomfortable.

Hehee
I like my internet options

Mifune

Mehmber
If we had the cap space like we did for Mario?

...nah. Mario has been pretty damn good for us though and we had the money to burn. It also showed we were willing to pay for talent, which is something we hadn't done for more than a decade. Did they overreact a bit? Sure. Still, an overall net positive for the team.

Was he saying that Mario was a bust? I think he was.

Greg

If you can't chew your coffee, you're actually drinking tea. One of them ones made of flowers in some foreign land.
I tried dandelion tea last week

that is the last time I try dandelion tea

I technically could have, but I'm trying to just finish off this damn project that has been a pain in the ass for almost a month now. 5 more minutes or so!
could've had that project finished in six days if you kept yourself caffeinated!

bionic77

I have cut back to 2 cups a day unless I am really tired or driving to some shithole like Williamsport and it will take me all day to get there and come back.

Apologies to anyone who lives in Williamsport. I am sure if you like baseball and venomous snakes your town is paradise but neither appeals to me!

Top Bottom