• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

KaYotiX

Banned
giphy.gif

I still can't find that outfit attractive lol.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thursday night Battle of Ohio in Cincinnati, #Bengals wearing all black, #Browns all white. Winner takes over 1st in AFC North.

Hmm hopefully this gives us an advantage.

#whiteisright
#racism
#sorrynotsorry

Lot going on in this gif let's parse it.

1) Lorde acting like a zombie witch thing
2) Taylor Swift dancing awfully
3) Jordin Sparks saying to herself "Just smile and bounce and it all be over soon"
4) Jordin Sparks' friend wishing he could be anywhere else at the moment
5) The black guy in the back saying fuck this shit he's done
6) The black guy's friend saying "Wait where are you going? Don't leave me here by myself man!"
7. More white girls dancing awfully in the background. I sense a pattern

I think bucket should make next week's OT

Bucket should've made the last ten threads. No offense to AT, Dutch, Greg, Actstriker, of course.

Come back to us Ginger King. Reclaim your rightful place on the throne.

Interesting. Do you run into problems with your primary employer when you do this? I worked for a Fortune 500 company (think top 20) that basically claimed that they owned your ideas, your inventions, any code you write, your heart, you soul, and the first 8" of your colon.

Is your side work on the down low, or are they just a much better company to work for than mine?
IBM

I've noticed that the service oriented companies (basically mega-contractors) don't seem to care as much.

... to a point. Boeing's IP agreement actually scared me off coming out of college. I've managed to avoid signing anything too horrifying, but working in Missouri makes it tough. To get hired you have to make concessions. The state enforces basically no shop rights, and all the company agreements look suspiciously similar!

cajunator

Banned
A) don't eat waffle house
B) why do you do this shit to your body? do you even want to live?

whats wrong with Waffle House?

Hey the Browns play tomorrw!
Srry everyone else

Told you!

Who the fuck goes to Waffle House.

Me.
Are Waffle Houses different up north or something?
The ones by my house are clean, well managed, have good quality breakfast, and when I go there are good folks there.
maybe this changes after 7 am I dunno.

Malalaw

Man all this Waffle House talk has me hungry. I usually just go to the IHOP since it is closer to me but man, Waffle House is the shit. Just depends on which one you go to, atleast in my experience.

Top Bottom