• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Milchjon

Relocate the Fins to London.

Wray would be happy, we'd get a Pats game here every season, and Goodell gets to expand his audiences.

Win-win-win.

Jets V. Dolphins to play in London next year...I don't like these London games much, especially don't like this one as this has divisional implications for whoever is the "home" team. If you are going to play these games they should at least be inter conference as those have the smallest effect on tiebreakers.

London should never ever be a divisional game. This is not right at all

Relocate the Fins to London.

Wray would be happy, we'd get a Pats game here every season, and Goodell gets to expand his audiences.

Win-win-win.
I'm fine with it as long as every home game is at 9:30 AM EST. Who is going to soak up that glorious Miami market though? Miami Raiders?

I tend to think having more good players can affect the outcome of games but maybe that's just me.

Of course it does. Chemistry is also a factor. Throw Tom Brady into Denver's offense and it's going to take him time to adjust (and for the players to adjust to him. All those teams had new moving parts. That shit takes a while to smooth out.

I got around to watching that Nintendo Direct last night. They are just the best, so many good games to look forward to. Most anticipated for me has to be Xenoblade as the Wii game was incredible.

brentech

9lHFf8j.gif

Greg balling out.

Interstellar by Nolan da God

Okay the second best movie of all time
Interstellar looks so good. I don't get excited about many movies but there is nothing like some good sci-fi.

It looks so pretty in motion
Yes! My only minor concern is the world variety. The world was the star of the show in Xenoblade, I have never played a game with such a varied and well-realized world, so I hope the sequel can live up to it. The slightly more realistic approach they are going for seems less interesting to me on the surface but I have faith.

bionic77

9lHFf8j.gif

Greg balling out.
I am not going to front.

I am pretty good at ping pong, but there is no way I (or Greg) could pull that shot off other than pure luck.

Might have been luck for that guy too but he pulled it off like a boss and looked like he was in control throughout.

I think both of us could have returned the shot, but not after guessing so horribly the way that guy did.

Yes! My only minor concern is the world variety. The world was the star of the show in Xenoblade, I have never played a game with such a varied and well-realized world, so I hope the sequel can live up to it. The slightly more realistic approach they are going for seems less interesting to me on the surface but I have faith.

I'm thinking we're just only seeing the first area

bionic77

I want to get excited about this because it does look cool but having seen Dark Knight Rises I'll wait until it's on TV
Nolan has a pretty damn good track record and it won't be the same on tv.

Also, I get the impression that 95% of the hate that Nolan and Rises get are from crazy comic fanboys. Rises was an ok movie and one of the best 3rd movies from a trilogy that I have seen. Most of them are a steaming pile. Rises was decent and had a epic ending for the whole trilogy.

Rises was 100x better than Iron Man 2 and 3 but I don't see them get nearly the hate which is why I thought it was a comic fan thing and not a movie fan thing.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 51s51 seconds ago
Next year's London slate has an AFC East feel: Jets vs. Dolphins, Bills vs. Jaguars and Lions vs. Chiefs.

Michael Signora ‏@NFLfootballinfo 5m5 minutes ago
2015 @nfl London schedule…Week 4, 10/4, NYJ at Mia; Week 7, 10/25, Buf at Jax; Week 8, 11/1, Det at KC

London

If you're in the PST, London games suck. Have to wake up at 5 AM to watch them.
You don't have to. You can just choose to be a bad fan and sleep through it. Best part is if your team wins in a disgustingly ugly fashion you can ignore that part and go around flaunting random plays and the final score.

#RestoreTheFraudulence

bionic77

Because Gata knows that when the world ends and they decide to leave for another planet he ain't making the cut to come along.

I am going to regret this later tonight but I picked the Browns in the office pick em. I have a feeling that this pick is based more on what I want to happen than what I think actually will happen. If Green is close to 100% tonight I can't see the Browns winning.

Nolan has a pretty damn good track record and it won't be the same on tv.

Also, I get the impression that 95% of the hate that Nolan and Rises get are from crazy comic fanboys. Rises was an ok movie and one of the best 3rd movies from a trilogy that I have seen. Most of them are a steaming pile. Rises was decent and had a epic ending for the whole trilogy.

Rises was 100x better than Iron Man 2 and 3 but I don't see them get nearly the hate which is why I thought it was a comic fan thing and not a movie fan thing.

Decent my arse. Rises was, and is, a complete waste of time from start to finish and indisputably worse than the abomination that is Iron Man 2. It has a nonsensical plot filled with characters making decisions that would leave the scientists from Prometheus scratching their heads and it can't even produce s single decent action sequence or fight scene.

I have the utmost respect for you and your fight to educate people on the evil of the Patriots, but when it comes to the Dark Knight Rises you are out of your fucking mind.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Decent my arse. Rises was, and is, a complete waste of time from start to finish and indisputably worse than the abomination that is Iron Man 2. It has a nonsensical plot filled with characters making decisions that would leave the scientists from Prometheus scratching their heads and it can't even produce s single decent action sequence or fight scene.

I have the utmost respect for you and your fight to educate people on the evil of the Patriots, but when it comes to the Dark Knight Rises you are out of your fucking mind.

lolwut

The opening scene is the best action sequence in any super hero movie ever made. And this is coming from someone who thinks Nolan is way over rated. To say that it's worse than any of the Iron Man movies is just nuts.

bionic77

You are crazy.

Iron Man 2 was straight up garbage.

Rises at least has Batman returning, him climbing out of the hole, and the ending. Nothing in IM 2 was good.

Again I am not saying Rises was a great movie, I was saying it was good for the 3rd movie in a trilogy (which is true, name me 2 better 3rd movies in a trilogy). And I also said it was better than IM2 which I think most will agree is true.

But people can disagree and at least you support me in what is most important. Shitting on the Pats!

3Sixty

Jets V. Dolphins to play in London next year...I don't like these London games much, especially don't like this one as this has divisional implications for whoever is the "home" team. If you are going to play these games they should at least be inter conference as those have the smallest effect on tiebreakers.

As if the Jets will have division implications regardless.

Think they might have some trouble selling out these games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
As a Jets fan who tries to go to the game in Miami every year (like many other Jets fans) fuck that bullshit.

Although I guess the league is doing me a favor.

Top Bottom