• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

It's more like MW2. Fast paced + Halo Reach game play

It's fun, but if you didn't like MW2, you wont like this.
What part is like MW2? What I hated about that game was all of the garbage they layered on top of the core formula. The focus on killstreaks and killstreak chaining, the insane shotguns, the stupid long distance knifing, the complete lack of balance... It was just too much.

Not that you needed much incentive to buy The Witcher 3 since well, its The Witcher and the second game is fucking amazing but companies like CD Projekt Red deserve the support they get:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927646
Wow, that's really amazing of them. I never played the first two but I plan on getting 3. Normally I would refuse to start that late in a series but I hear I won't miss much starting here including from the developers words and it just looks so amazing.
Didn't even see that til now. Ep. VII The Force Awakens. I dig it. I am not

tumblr_m4eqn81BWT1qdnsr8.gif
That gif is never not funny. It's funny (and expected) how many people are bitching about that subtitle. It's a fucking subtitle, who cares? I mean if it was something that would embarrass you from purchasing the ticket like "Furries unite with Bronies" then I'd understand. What matters is that it's happening! Plus it's fine, just a little generic.

zychi

Banned
What part is like MW2? What I hated about that game was all of the garbage they layered on top of the core formula. The focus on killstreaks and killstreak chaining, the insane shotguns, the stupid long distance knifing, the complete lack of balance... It was just too much.

It just plays very similar. Killstreak chaining isn't that bad, you can do it, but it's hard to do with all the corners and vertical angles people can get on you.

The lag compensation seems eerily similar, in that I am having issues of shooting people with my fast internet, versus their red bar ping, I had this problem with MW2 and WAW.

Knifing is really hard to do actually because of the lag compensation, and it doesnt let you do it from a very far distance.

Everyone who seems to outscore me is using the smgs. I tend to stick to ARs. The developers and MS claim theyre using a hybrid of dedicated servers, but I have yet to see that.

For example, a few buddies and I (75down/10-15up connections) played against a clan+1 yesterday in reg TDM, one guy in the clan had a horrrrrrrible connection. The game seemed to compensate for their entire team, and the guy with the worst connection had the best score. I've seen this multiple times, and I'm close to predigesting already.

But I don't feel bad about paying $60 for this for the 360 and X1 version. I'm enjoying it.

I'll likely put it down once Halo MCC comes out tho.

e: i should also clarify that i dont give a shit about kdr, i prefer hardcore and S&D over the other modes.

Game looks great, it was cruising under my radar but now I'm convinced I'll get it day one.

Sort of off topic: The Xenoblabe official site might have the best game music I've heard since Mario Galaxy. Destiny (say what you want about the game) is the only soundtrack that blew me away this year. Smash Bros is out by default cause it features Nintendo's best tracks and that by default is cheating.
Did you play Hyrule Warriors. That game has some amazing music also.

Sort of off topic: The Xenoblabe official site might have the best game music I've heard since Mario Galaxy. Destiny (say what you want about the game) is the only soundtrack that blew me away this year. Smash Bros is out by default cause it features Nintendo's best tracks and that by default is cheating.

Tab will be open in the background for the rest of the day

What's the story there

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/06/mi...-headline-which-is-something-i-know-he-loves/

jbug617

Banned
Sony coming strong for the holidays. I guess me saying Sony will still sell the most during the holidays won't look bad

PS4 with GTAV and TLOU
PS4 with LBP3 and Lego Batman 3

Game looks great, it was cruising under my radar but now I'm convinced I'll get it day one.

DKC:TF, Shovel Knight, and Bravely Default all have amazing soundtracks!

Syrinx

Sony coming strong for the holidays. I guess me saying Sony will still sell the most during the holidays won't look bad

PS4 with GTAV and TLOU
PS4 with LBP3 and Lego Batman 3

First one is tempting, but I'll be going with a Wii U this holiday.

Syrinx

Man I hope somebody puts together a kickass Wii U holiday package, even just for Black Friday.

Well except Walmart. Shitty business practices notwithstanding, no way in hell am I going near one of them on Black Friday.

eznark

Banned
I'm super disappointed Nintendo didn't announce the new 3ds for this holiday. I would've sent my wife out for that on black friday.

Tamanon

Banned
The best part of being a temporarily poor college student(for the next month) is getting to avoid any Black Friday temptation. My girl always used to go there to stock up on stuff to take down to her family in Ecuador. Not this year!

jbug617

Banned
I expect XB1 will end up getting another game given out by retailers for BF. So you can probably get the AC Bundle (2 games) and another game for $349

Tamanon

Banned
With the Simmons stuff and ESPN making their own RG3 story, why is there no Sportsgate group? We need someone to threaten the female reporters there to get some ethics in Sports Journalism!

Fox318

With the Simmons stuff and ESPN making their own RG3 story, why is there no Sportsgate group? We need someone to threaten the female reporters there to get some ethics in Sports Journalism!
People gave up on major sports journalism a long time ago.

Mike and mike has always been garbage. They been trying to so the skip/stephen thing for a while just to a lesser degree. Basically they don't go full retard, but 3/4.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The reason Mike and Mike aren't very good is because they're too benign. Comparing them to those airbags that come on tv after them is ridiculous.

Respect

Hearing Greenberg gush over every guest they have got embarrassing to listen to after so long. Their shtick got old a while ago for me too. I don't think they are terrible...just mediocre.

I do enjoy Le Batard, but I recently moved closer to work so now I am about 10 minutes (Used to be 1 hour +), so I don't hear as much as I used to when they first started airing on espn radio, made the drive much more bearable.

Top Bottom