• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

I still don't know if Tannehill is the answer. But I'm glad he's not playing scared anymore. I want a gunslinger that is trying to win and not trying to not lose.

Still need better execution in the redzone and on the deep ball (though he's nowhere near as bad as others make him out to be, just needs better connection with wallace). But compared to his problems last year of having 0 pocket awareness, less accurate on the short ball and less prone to cleaning up his mistakes, he's having a significantly better year.

Plus, seeing Tannekill run for 30+ yards on random plays always gets a good laugh out of me.

JABEE

Don't be like that.

And I think I would rather get whipped by AP like he was my father than listen to another Chris Berman segment. How is this buffoon still on tv? Also fuck iPhone autocorrect. It is horrible.
Chris Berman would like to talk about "ice-cold trombones."

Bread

Banned
boban advance pls

fuck this dude if he won't play a game OR even give me gronk? useless.

also my roommate might be joining the league!

What are the phins fans thoughts on Incognito? I don't care about the personal stuff only want to hear the thoughts on his play.

He was a probowler before the whole incident and played great for us. I don't care about the personal stuff either, but he was a lot better at LG than we had last year or even now.

I understand why teams are very scarred to pick him up, but if you have serious guard issues, he's worth the trouble.

Fantomex

What are the phins fans thoughts on Incognito? I don't care about the personal stuff only want to hear the thoughts on his play.

He would be a hall of fame in the 70s. He's dirty, rugged and stubborn. As far as natural talent, not really. He won't dominate anyone. That's part of the reason he has to rely so much on mind games against opponents. There's a reason he's a journeyman vet and he's never been offered a long term contract. He's a plug and play dude until you find a long term solution.

Godslay

Banned
And they fired Karl after winning coach of the year! lol

All I kept hearing from some Nuggets fans for the reasons was this was "he can never take the team to the title" or something along those lines.

Well...Shaw can't even take them to the playoffs either so I guess they got their wish. XD

Yeah it was stupid. Best shot was the year the met the Lakers in WCF, that team had plenty of talent but was too mentally weak to overcome mistakes. Oh well I guess, Nuggets will be bad for awhile again.

He's good at either run blocking out pass blocking, can't remember but he's serviceable and wouldn't be a bad pick up, even for us now we could have used him

bionic77

yeah i'm not sure what people think the NFL is comprised of. i'm sure there is shit we will never hear about that is worse than the ray rice/adrian peterson stuff. unfortunately goddell will sweep it under the rug and burn the evidence as quickly as possible (spygate style)
Goodell is the worst.

The truth is that before the Internet exposed this shit you could get away with murder if you were good at sports. In most small towns in the US you are a celebrity if you are a star football player. If you are douchebag and above the law bad stuff will happen. Al Bundy is still living off those TDs against Polk High.

sexy_20rexy_20frontpuuja.jpg
Greatest image ever.

He would be a hall of fame in the 70s. He's dirty, rugged and stubborn. As far as natural talent, not really. He won't dominate anyone. That's part of the reason he has to rely so much on mind games against opponents. There's a reason he's a journeyman vet and he's never been offered a long term contract. He's a plug and play dude until you find a long term solution.

I agree with this. He had some really good games, but I never saw him as the long term solution. Definitely a very solid patch job solution that was a probowler at his best and kinda average at his worst.

zychi

Banned
2 hours until dragon age woooooo suck my diiiiiiiick!
Im trying to be an adult and not buy all 45 games i want this week. Especially since ill be adding wow time on dec 1st. Ive limited myself to pokemon and far cry 4. But dai on pc, smash, gtav are calling me

Godslay

Banned
Thanks Chris, sk, and Fantomex. That's good to hear. I think it's inevitable at this point. Sounds like a decent solution this late in the season.

We should grab him.

Probably the best shot we have of patching it up in the short term. Reports are saying he looked good and was in good football shape. I think under Manning he'd understand this is a good opportunity and don't blow it with idiocy. We'll just have to wait and see.

JNA

Banned
I swear that Warloads of Dreanar commercial is everywhere. So freaking annoying.

Everytime I hear "WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!", it makes me want to change the channel or go to a different video on twitch.

Bread

Banned
Im trying to be an adult and not buy all 45 games i want this week. Especially since ill be adding wow time on dec 1st. Ive limited myself to pokemon and far cry 4. But dai on pc, smash, gtav are calling me
make a friend with an xbone and you can share your games instead!

Fantomex

Thanks Chris, sk, and Fantomex. That's good to hear. I think it's inevitable at this point. Sounds like a decent solution this late in the season.

Probably the best shot we have of patching it up in the short term. Reports are saying he looked good and was in good football shape. I think under Manning he'd understand this is a good opportunity and don't blow it with idiocy. We'll just have to wait and see.

He will do good for you guys. Part of the reason he screwed up for us was because of lack of leadership in the locker room.

JNA

Banned
Add me to friends Fantomex on PSN. I hear there's gonna be a seperate multiplayer story

Oh really? 0_0

I'm getting my copy shipped from Amazon tomorrow, also for PS4. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is Streakydude. I'll be on when I get my copy tommorrow. :D

Godslay

Banned
sign into your friends xbox, make it your home xbox.
have your friend sign into your xbox, they make it their home xbox.

boom you can use their digital games and they an use yours.

How do saves work and can both play the game at the same time?

Top Bottom