• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Golden Tate was targeted twice in the first half against the Cardinals and had two receptions for 41 yards.

In the second half he was not targeted once. I don't know how or why but that can't happen against New England this Sunday.

Tom Penny

He's the dumbest player in the NBA hands down. Exciting at times, and very athletically gifted, but just not a smart player. If he was a smarter player, he could be pretty damn good, but it's just not there for him. Frustrating because all the tools are there.

You're a Denver fan and don't know Mcgee? He has youtube highlight reels dedicated to how stupid he is on the court.

RBH

hey Kave

are u ok

post if ur ok

dx0mpqa0g3poodd0bpjj.jpg

Speaking of the Flash, anyone know when new episodes of a show go up on Hulu plus?
Edit: also how's Gotham? Haven't watched any of it, but it's up on Hulu. Just haven't been motivated to try it

Godslay

Banned
You're a Denver fan and don't know Mcgee? He has youtube highlight reels dedicated to how stupid he is on the court.

Different kind of stupid.

McGee is a clueless oaf, it's excusable and funny at times to some degree because he doesn't take himself too seriously.

JR Smith is what happens when you combine talent with stupidity and arrogance. He's really cocky, wouldn't listen to Karl at the time, and to top at all off he had very little situation awareness on the court. Not to mention him trying to play hero ball at times. I haven't really followed him as closely since he plays elsewhere, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't change.

That doesn't even get into his off the court issues. Which I don't care about necessarily, just backs of my point of him being a dumbass.

Tom Penny

Different kind of stupid.

McGee is a clueless oaf, it's excusable and funny at times to some degree because he doesn't take himself too seriously.

JR Smith is what happens when you combine talent with stupidity and arrogance. He's really cocky, wouldn't listen to Karl at the time, and to top at all off he had very little situation awareness on the court. Not to mention him trying to play hero ball at times. I haven't really followed him as closely since he plays elsewhere, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't change.

That doesn't even get into his off the court issues. Which I don't care about necessarily, just backs of my point of him being a dumbass.

I'm confident if there is a white player guarding J.R. there is a 75% chance he tries something straight out of NBA street. He's will always be a cocky chucking highlight chaser.

Golden Tate was targeted twice in the first half against the Cardinals and had two receptions for 41 yards.

In the second half he was not targeted once. I don't know how or why but that can't happen against New England this Sunday.
So Tate visiting Revis island?

Megatron too tall

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of the Flash, anyone know when new episodes of a show go up on Hulu plus?
Edit: also how's Gotham? Haven't watched any of it, but it's up on Hulu. Just haven't been motivated to try it

Gotham's pretty great. Some characters are cheesy, but it's basically Penguin the TV show and Penguin is played great.

Gotham's pretty great. Some characters are cheesy, but it's basically Penguin the TV show and Penguin is played great.
Sold! Probably try an episode in a couple mins
Edit: Nvm, apparently they don't have eps 1-4.
Back to checking out Snes favorite show community

Godslay

Banned
I'm confident if there is a white player guarding J.R. there is a 75% chance he tries something straight out of NBA street. He's will always be a cocky chucking highlight chaser.

Doesn't even have to be a white dude. He'll do that to anyone. I loved it towards the end of his time in Denver when his antics would backfire, because he would turn into this shell of a player. It's almost as the light when on, and then the next game be was back to himself. Karl used to get so pissed. I used to blame Karl's cancer on that team, because they had so much talent, but it was just bunch of knuckleheads.

To be honest with you I just follow them casually now that they've made so many bad moves. They probably won't be good for some time. Just like the Rockies.

So I hear there are two serviceable backs on waiver wires. Which one are the Broncos more likely to take? Because trust me, they NEED a RB. If that game in St. Louis did not teach the team anything it is that they need to get the running game going.

So I hear there are two serviceable backs on waiver wires. Which one are the Broncos more likely to take? Because trust me, they NEED a RB. If that game in St. Louis did not teach the team anything it is that they need to get the running game going.
Saw this earlier
The Denver Post reports the Broncos have no interest in free agent RBs LeGarrette Blount and Ben Tate.
A team source tells the Denver Post there simply isn’t enough time left in the season for a back to "come in and learn the team’s offensive system." The Broncos are content going forward with Juwan Thompson and Kapri Bibbs behind C.J. Anderson as they wait for Ronnie Hillman and Montee Ball to get healthy.
Related: Broncos
Source: Denver Post Nov 18 - 6:58 PM

Colasante

Gotham is an abhorrent, unforgivably terrible show. Do not watch.

Right now I think none of the comic book shows are bad so far. Even Constatine's been pretty good so far. Haven't watched the latest episode yet though
1. Arrow
2. AoS
3. The Flash
4. The Walking Dead
5. Gotham
6. Constatine

Sanjuro

DrunkJuro is back, yall!

Right now I think none of the comic book shows are bad so far. Even Constatine's been pretty good so far. Haven't watched the latest episode yet though
1. Arrow
2. AoS
3. The Flash
4. The Walking Dead
5. Gotham
6. Constatine

They are all bad. Some good, but still bad.

Sanjuro

I've watched a half season of Arrow. The show feels cheap, and like it doesn't have the budget to know where to go.

So, why do they have like 20+ episodes or so? The tone, characters, and basic plot are great for a super hero show! GA was always one of my favorites.

Walking Dead is the best simply due to the demo and what they can bring in. Curious about Flash. Gotham is a trainwreck you can't look away from.

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson · 39m39 minutes ago
Toughest remaining strength of schedule: @Seahawks .... Easiest: @HoustonTexans

My body is ready. Go big or go home!

#GoHawks
#NoExcuses
#Repeat....Re-PETE!
#12thMan
#FuckBread
#BreadIsMad
#HashTAGSToMakeBreadMAD
#UMAD
#HEMAD