• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Godslay

Banned
Saw this earlier

This is the correct answer. CJ is the starter and he's earned it. They have faith in the RB, just not in the line, that's why you saw only 9 carries last game. Not to mention the Rams line was dominate.

Manning trusts him as well so that another plus in his favor.

You might look at his rushing last game and laugh and say we need to scramble and pick up one of these guys, but if you look at his receiving yards, and how he picked up those 87 yards it makes sense to stick with him. He had a pretty good games against the Rams considering how we were pushed around.

Plus they are not going to add someone when the guys that are out, won't be out for too long. Makes more sense to add a olineman at this point to shore up the run game as well as get some of these guys back into their natural positions. If they add anyone it will be a lineman, a LG, and most likely Incognito,

I could be wrong of course, since I'm speculating.

Godslay

Banned
Chiefs are the quietest 7-3 team in the league. If they win the superbowl Then Shane is definetly a witch.

They are playing well and in a good spot to win the AFCW. It very well could happen considering the Broncos weakness at the moment and the DL they face in the coming weeks. Denver could be a wildcard and face road games. They've got the chance so we'll see if either team blows it.

Greg

l5bQqx8.jpg

Respect

So Tate visiting Revis island?

Megatron too tall

Possibly, sure Arrington will get some time on Tate as well though. Browner on Megatron with safety help seems likely.

Something will keep me watching Gotham but it has a lot of flaws. Worst being that they turned Gordon into a dipshit.

I am a huge batman fan...but I have never been interested in watching the show...haven't even bothered to check reviews, professional or otherwise. I just don't have any interest in the show.

Chiefs are the quietest 7-3 team in the league. If they win the superbowl Then Shane is definetly a witch.

They could be a top seed, they own the tiebreaker with NE and still have DEN @ home.

I've watched a half season of Arrow. The show feels cheap, and like it doesn't have the budget to know where to go.

So, why do they have like 20+ episodes or so? The tone, characters, and basic plot are great for a super hero show! GA was always one of my favorites.

Walking Dead is the best simply due to the demo and what they can bring in. Curious about Flash. Gotham is a trainwreck you can't look away from.

TWD is good but I place Arrow way better cause of it's amazing pace. The stories were great especially season 2 with Slade plus it tells two stories with the flashbacks. I mean it's not for everybody though so there's no problem with you not liking it. It's on CW so it's not gonna have a good budget though. TWD has been on point this season though but the last season almost made me stop watching.

eznark

Banned
Please, Becky got a ring because of that guy while he was sitting on the sideline with a broken nail.

TBeck's career is on the up and up (five teams tried him out!) while Eli is throwing 5 picks a game and getting coordinators fired left and right.

Tiki Barber vs The Daily News' Gary Myers is amusing if you haven't read it. This is after Tiki yet again opens his mouth calling for Coughlin to get fired since he's still butt hurt about his time with Coughlin as his coach.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...fight-gary-myers-radio-show-article-1.2014960

TBeck's career is on the up and up (five teams tried him out!)
I lol'd.

er was Beckum not one of two Giants to blow their ACL in that superbowl?
Beckum tore his ACL or hamstring or vagina on a monthly basis - you're going to have to be more specific.

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson · 39m39 minutes ago
Toughest remaining strength of schedule: @Seahawks .... Easiest: @HoustonTexans

Thankfully the Steelers have the hardest remaining strength of schedule of the teams in our division. It's clear we don't play well against shitty teams, so it's probably in our best interest to play the better ones.

Which just means we'll beat the Chiefs, split with the Bungholes and lose to both the Failcons and the Aint's.

9-7 here we come! At least it's an improvement over consecutive 8-8 seasons!

eznark

Banned
Eli Manning is currently throwing an interception on 3% of pass attempts.

Aaron Rodgers has thrown 3 interceptions.

I just notice that. So good that Fraudgers, bet he can make Becky into a pro bowler.

BigAT

Eli Manning is currently throwing an interception on 3% of pass attempts.

Aaron Rodgers has thrown 3 interceptions.

I just notice that. So good that Fraudgers, bet he can make Becky into a pro bowler.

Aaron Rodgers has 100 pass attempts, they're even. #math

bionic77

Heading out the door but I saw a stat yesterday about his 20+ yard attempt results this season, particularly at home, and it was incredible.
I am also heading out the door.

But before I go I want to say fuck you to Rodgers, the entire Packers franchise and their "ownership", and to the entire state of Wisconsin.

I would like to say hello and thank you to Olivia Munn because I am not all about hate. Even though she is a dirty whore who is sleeping her way into jobs I approve of the way she will ultimately wreck Rodgers and make him into more of a Hollywood prima donna. I will also entertain sex with her if it is ok with my wife and if I am allowed to wear 3 condoms and rubber gloves.

ShaneB

Figure they'll go 3-3 the rest of the season. Likely scenario is maybe both wins vs Raiders, and maybe a win vs the Chargers at the end of the season. Losses to Broncos, Steelers and Cardinals.

But yes, my powers are apparently working. Certainly an unexpected season so far.

Zeke

Awesome Dallas has a tougher schedule than Philly. I don't want to hear any bitching from them. Damn if Romo hadn't thrown for 3 picks in the opner he would only have 3 on the year :(

Awesome Dallas has a tougher schedule than Philly. I don't want to hear any bitching from them. Damn if Romo hadn't thrown for 3 picks in the opner he would only have 3 on the year :(

Eagles have:
Titans
Seahawks
@Redskins
@Giants

Cowboys have:
@Giants
@Bears
Colts
@Redskins

Not sure how you get that the Cowboys is harder then the Eagles. Both have at Giants and Redskins, so cross those off and it is Bears and Colts versus Titans and Seahawks. Titans and Bears are basically a wash, and Seahawks and Colts are close as well. Looks pretty even to me.

BigAT

Play the Giants, win an award.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Two interceptions, 12 tackles vs. Giants ... RT @RLiuNFL NFC Defensive Player of Week 11: @49ers LB Chris Borland (@Borland50)

Zeke

Referencing mechs post on the last page. Skins at 5, Dallas at 15, ny at 28 and Philly tied with ravens at 23. Also :jnc at Patrick Peterson saying Mike Wallace has crackhead speed

Referencing mechs post on the last page. Skins at 5, Dallas at 15, ny at 28 and Philly tied with ravens at 23. Also :jnc at Patrick Peterson saying Mike Wallace has crackhead speed

Yeah I dont see what they are basing that on. If anything having to end the season with 2 road division games is going to be tough. The NFC East teams usually play each other tough, and both teams will be trying to play spoiler then.

Zeke

Yeah I dont see what they are basing that on. If anything having to end the season with 2 road division games is going to be tough. The NFC East teams usually play each other tough, and both teams will be trying to play spoiler then.
Agreed this last stretch is gonna be brutal. Also 2015 hof class announcesd who gets in?
Quarterback Kurt Warner,Edgerrin James, receiver Isaac Bruce, receiver Torry Holt, offensive tackle Orlando Pace, linebacker Junior Seau, running back Jerome Bettis, running back Terrell Davis, receiver Tim Brown, running back Roger Craig, receiver Marvin Harrison, offensive lineman Joe Jacoby, defensive tackle Mike Kenn and offensive lineman Will Shields, Kicker Morten Anderson, cornerback Ty Law, coach Tony Dungy, defensive back Steve Atwater, safety John Lynch, safety Darren Woodson, linebacker Kevin Greene, linebacker Karl Macklenburg, defensive end Charles Haley, coach Jimmy Johnson and coach Don Coryell.
My six are
Torry Holt
Isaac Bruce
Junior Seau
Charles Haley
Jimmy johnson
Darren Woodson (homer pick)

Striker

Travis Beckum, lol.

Becky was one of the worst picks JR had. Surprised he's still in the league. Then again so is Jayron Hosley.

Top Bottom