• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Agreed this last stretch is gonna be brutal. Also 2015 hof class announcesd who gets in?

Seau, Shields, Dungy and Haley. They'll let in some of those scrub skill players, though. I wouldn't put any of them in, personally, including Bettis.

ShaneB

Jennifer%20Goodrich%20Sanfilippo%20-%20West%20Seneca_1416364613805_9680173_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

From the Buffalo snow thread. A few deaths being reported as well =(

Play the Giants, win an award.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Two interceptions, 12 tackles vs. Giants ... RT @RLiuNFL NFC Defensive Player of Week 11: @49ers LB Chris Borland (@Borland50)

The Panthers had given up like four consecutive NFC Offensive Players of the Week prior to this week

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Any of you Packer types remember LaDarius Perkins from the preseason? The Steelers just signed him to the practice squad.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 21m21 minutes ago
Even with snowpocalypse for #Bills, plan is still a 1 pm kickoff Sunday vs #Jets. They are working on snow removal but more expected tonight

Jets-Bills

eznark

Banned
The only relevant Beckum information you need:

big10beckum.jpg

He just needs a QB who can get him the ball on time instead of one that leads him into death and chaos.

Godslay

Banned
Figure they'll go 3-3 the rest of the season. Likely scenario is maybe both wins vs Raiders, and maybe a win vs the Chargers at the end of the season. Losses to Broncos, Steelers and Cardinals.

But yes, my powers are apparently working. Certainly an unexpected season so far.

They were better in terms of record last year.

:p

They should probably just cancel the Jets-Bills game anyway. Just call it a tie and move on with our lives

Even without the snow, no one wanted to watch that game.

B20ViVhCQAEjrgz.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They should probably just cancel the Jets-Bills game anyway. Just call it a tie and move on with our lives

B20ViVhCQAEjrgz.jpg

What is wrong with you? I'd like to watch that game with the snow. With more snow. In the midst of a blizzard.

Tim Brown is a semi-finalist in the NFL HOF this year again...Also semi-finalists at WR are Marvin Harrison, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt.

Better Luck next year Tim.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Working in 50 degree weather. I think the cold 30 degreeish weather with wind chill got me ready for this 50 degree weather cause it honestly feels hotter than that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

B20ViVhCQAEjrgz.jpg

Brah.

This post is going to backfire hard on you because you are literally the only person who doesnt want to see that game in the middle of a blizzard.

Top Bottom