• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

ShaneB

They were better in terms of record last year.

:p

My prognostication skills have been dreadful, so I actually expect the complete opposite of that, or maybe they'll go 6-0, or 0-6!

Wacky season all over so who knows.

and yes, bring on the Buffalo Snow Bowl has long as everyone is safe!

jbug617

Banned
I want to buy this but the shipping is crazy.

Pepsi+Pink!+Strawberry+and+milk+flavored+Pepsi!.jpg

Tom Penny

I did not know that D'eangelo Williams is highly responsible for NFL players wearing pink and breast cancer awareness month etc. He had like 6 women in his family all die of breast cancer. Strange things you learn from watching a tattoo show.

eznark

Banned
I did not know that D'eangelo Williams is highly responsible for NFL players wearing pink and breast cancer awareness month etc. He had like 6 women in his family all die of breast cancer. Strange things you learn from watching a tattoo show.

Does the NFL give him any of the 95% they skim off the top of all that?

jakncoke

Banned
So you're saying I shouldn't wear my cowboys gear? :( I just want to reminisce about the good old days....and 53yd Nick Folk fg win with 2 seconds left.

If I were you id buy one of the 4 bills super bowl winning shirts from the 3rd world country land. Hell give them a 10, that'll be like enough for a goat. #blendingin #feedingthepoor

Godslay

Banned
My prognostication skills have been dreadful, so I actually expect the complete opposite of that, or maybe they'll go 6-0, or 0-6!

Wacky season all over so who knows.

and yes, bring on the Buffalo Snow Bowl has long as everyone is safe!

Well if the Chiefs win the SB you are required to Squicken to the Broncos.

cdyhybrid

Thanks for posting a link to the new thread guys.

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ BUF
CLE @ ATL
TB @ CHI
CIN @ HOU
DET @ NE
GB @ MIN
JAX @ IND
TEN @ PHI

STL @ SD
ARI @ SEA
MIA @ DEN
WAS @ SF

DAL @ NYG

BAL @ NO

I would totally help shovel out the stadium if I lived there.

Snow shoveling after something like that is like a fun community event. And then you get to go to the game too?

I remember after storms in michigan in alaska it was like a mini party all the neighbors just chilling outside, shooting the shit and shoveling snow.

It's the kind of manual labor I didn't mind because after you're done, it feels like you actually accomplished something. Unlike raking leaves, raking leaves sucks ass

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn. That's some shitty news about Pascal Dupuis.

Patrick Graham · Top Commenter · Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
That makes two blood clots, a stroke, and cancer all in the last year.

:(

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 15m15 minutes ago
Worth noting that Andy Dalton was one of the QBs selected ahead of Ryan Mallett in 2011. Trust me, Mallett hasn't forgotten that.

Top Bottom