• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

You wouldn't know because you bitched out on the meet up you so desperately wanted!

Just admit that you lost interest when Cajun couldn't make if!

Meh. No one but you and squicken replied. You would have been bitching all night and squicken would change teams every commercial break.
I also had to work.

MechDX

ftpIRpD.jpg

This is the face of the man that will bring down Roger Goodell.

bucky-larson.jpg

Holy shit.

bucky-2.jpg

And Tom Brady directed?

MechDX

You feel my pain because Sanjuro has yet to come visit your bar without draft beer!

Ok before the season ends I vow to meet up with Weinke during a game and have a beer. If not Bread will only do Bread Stream naked for six months.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ok before the season ends I vow to meet up with Weinke during a game and have a beer. If not Bread will only do Bread Stream naked for six months.

Wait.

So if we have a beer Bread will be more naked or less? I'm confused about whether or not I should want to meet up now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's $2B for Minecraft.

Sustainable or not, it's a justifiable gamble. Imagine if they re-release it in a couple years with super upgraded (e.g. not shit) graphics?

?

Imagine if they re-released Angry Birds today in glorious 4k. Still wouldn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom