• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dual shock 4's, no issues. Maybe that's the secret though, constantly swapping them. That's why Sony made the batteries so shitty!
Say what you want about the Wii U but their pro controller has amazing battery life
too bad the game pad is just as bad as the ds4

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BxICZVyCIAABhSZ.jpg

Dude has serious issues, but t-shirt selection ain't one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Problem was Rovio was acting like it was going to perform that well for perpetuity.

I do believe that spending $2B on a company is hoping that it performs for perpetuity.

I've been paying attention to this shit for way too long. MS is continually playing catch up and throwing money around to do it. When they do have some forward looking idea, they fuck up the message and lose even more money.

I do believe that spending $2B on a company is hoping that it performs for perpetuity.

I've been paying attention to this shit for way too long. MS is continually playing catch up and throwing money around to do it. When they do have some forward looking idea, they fuck up the message and lose even more money.
Weirdest thing about it to me is that MS has always been so bipolar about their games division. That's a lot of money to throw at a side project. Maybe they're finally committing to staying in the game.

But who knows.

bionic77

Great op. Truth.

Go Steelers. 2-0 in the division would be sweet.
Beating the Ravens is always nice no matter the circumstances.

Being 2-0 would be even better.

My hope is that we stay healthy on offense and keep racking up points and wins and that as the season progresses the young defense learns how to tackle, pressure and defend.

bionic77

It's hard to make games that successful.

They think it is easier to buy one and that the name will sell a ton of consoles.

The group of friends I usually play games with only have 3DS so I might end up getting it on both as well. :(

None of my friends play games and I know that the online community is going to move pretty much entirely to Wii U version as soon as it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom