• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
x86Fu8Q.jpg

The big fella.

XtE2IWq.jpg

Pure steel. Guy is pure muscle.

hL8YcrP.jpg

This is where I sat today. Great seats.

I'll post more later, but it was cool to meet Shannon. Stayed late and signed for just about everyone.
Great pictures Slay! I'd like to make it out to Denver one of these days to catch a game. How much did those seats end up costing you? They're awesome.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I threw up a little in my mouth watching ESPN

I just have it on as background noise, Dilfer's Dime segment ramping up, the newscaster called him a Quarterback Guru

Come on, you exaggerate, but this Pinocchio length bullshit, lets not gas his ego

Afrikan

well this is eerie...

2014 Bears Comeback
Crabtree after the game: "We need that killer instinct. We gave this game away."

2001 Bears Comeback
Terrell Owens complaining about team's lack of Killer Instinct....Mooch not wanting to blow out his buddy Dick Jauron.

Still can't believe the Bears won. That first half was about as ugly as it gets. But somehow, they managed to get their shit together. The offense started looking like the offense I expect to see. Cutler was standing tall, making great throws. Despite their injuries, Marshall and Alshon were absolutely abusing the secondary.

The defense absolutely stunned me. They really got after Kap and made a ton of great plays. Even Chris fucking Conte managed to come up with a play. I hope the whole thing wasn't an aberration. I hope it's a sign that the defense can be, at the very least, competent. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they go right back to giving up 300+ passing and 200+ rushing per game.

Really looking forward to next week. It's a Monday game, so I'll get to watch them play.

Bear down!

MRSA

Banned
Anybody with T-Mobile want to refer me? They get either $10 a month or free unlimited data for 12 months, gonna be switching to T-Mobile soon.

cdyhybrid

Welp. Winning the DOTA game handily and the servers crap themselves. GG.

Can't wait until a decent company hires Icefrog away and gives this game the resources it deserves.

Patriots7

Short fields due to turnovers and an effective running game?
The offense put together two good drives (really one). I don't know how, but McD has got the offense sputtering even worse than last season.

The Pats are going to have to face Jay Cutler, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Matt Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, and Philip Rivers...consecutively.

This offense can't afford to get into a shootout. And I've learned the hard way about relying on the defenses ability to generate turnovers.

SRIJ_wS5_400x400.jpeg

One day...
Glennon grew up about 30 minutes away from where I did.
I know a girl who claims to have taken his v-card during senior beach week.

Don't know why she's so proud of that story.

I don't know what's going on with Brady. I refuse to believe he's just average now. How's Gronk look? Is he moving around ok? What's going on up in New England?

cdyhybrid

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 20s
Wow- none of the Chargers 37 pass attempts were completed over 21 yards per Condotta.

Dink and dunk to victory T.T

Velcro Fly

mike glennon is a fucking giraffe look at that neck

is that a photoshop of him with those kids

him and diane mcinerney need to have kids so this ridiculously long neck gene can be passed on

cajunator

Banned
The Saints have scored 58 points in two road games. Thats very good considering how shit they usually are on the road.
Unfortunately they have given up 63 points.
At least theyre keeping it close and as long as they can do that they have opportunities to win. Should be even better offensively in the dome at home so I think we finally get a win.

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 20s
Wow- none of the Chargers 37 pass attempts were completed over 21 yards per Condotta.

Dink and dunk to victory T.T

Dink and dunk doesn't work against us because we tackle for no yac.... until today. Today was catch run for 5 yards fall down and repeat for 42 mins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom