• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're special needs

scaledphpserver109filen.png

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
The 7 listed names are part of estimated 20 who will be affected by new drug policy once NFL approves it, likely to occur in next 24 hours.

Thank you friend, hopefully they can start soon

Fried chicken at my house tonight**!

Everyone is invited*!

*Pats fans not invited. If any Ravens fans want to come please give me some advance warning so I can hire some security personnel to secure the premises.

**Also still waiting on my 70" Sony to be delivered. Will have to make due on the 32" shit tv I got a a present when I was married!

Booking my flight now!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Montana...on a scale from Florida to California where would it land?

Supposedly the eastern half is affectionately referred to as "West Dakota".

I imagine it being a boring place outside of the mountains.

I think Helena is the rape capital of the world though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Charles Tillman out for the year.

Man, that sucks. The only Chicago Bear I like.

Farooq

Banned
I hate to say this, but Romo looked off yesterday. I think he is done. His mechanics are off and the ball is not coming out his hand the way it normally does. I am not a doctor, but it seems to me something physical is limiting his mechanics.

In my opinion the only well thrown ball he threw yesterday was the out to Beasley. The deep out is usually how you measure a QBs arm, so it gives me some hope. Personally, I think Romo is going to be relegated to a game manager, until he tweaks his back again and is forced to leave the game.

I love Romo, warts and all, I just don't see the same QB. I hope I am wrong, and as the season progresses he looks more like himself.

Drakeon

Re: the AP is playing Sunday fiasco... Are the vikings trying to bring more scrutiny on the NFL? I mean, I get that they are thinking of winning football games, but the media is going to be out for blood with this news.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Re: the AP is playing Sunday fiasco... Are the vikings trying to bring more scrutiny on the NFL? I mean, I get that they are thinking of winning football games, but the media is going to be out for blood with this news.

You know, I really hope so, but I don't see it happening at all. There was a huge outcry about Ray Rice hitting a woman, but there appears to be many more people that believe hitting a child is acceptable. Sad and bizarre.

Supposedly the eastern half is affectionately referred to as "West Dakota".

I imagine it being a boring place outside of the mountains.

I think Helena is the rape capital of the world though.

Well that's no good,

I'm stationed there now. Tell him to prepare for the 8 month winter.

What is he? I'm gonna guess that he's Security Forces.

All I know it's something to do with nuclear weapons, I think repair or maintenance, I'm not sure though.

Zeke

I hate to say this, but Romo looked off yesterday. I think he is done. His mechanics are off and the ball is not coming out his hand the way it normally does. I am not a doctor, but it seems to me something physical is limiting his mechanics.

In my opinion the only well thrown ball he threw yesterday was the out to Beasley. The deep out is usually how you measure a QBs arm, so it gives me some hope. Personally, I think Romo is going to be relegated to a game manager, until he tweaks his back again and is forced to leave the game.

I love Romo, warts and all, I just don't see the same QB. I hope I am wrong, and as the season progresses he looks more like himself.
Yup now comes the dark period of watching Romo fall apart and trying to find a replacement. Getting flash backs of Drew Henson and Quincy Carter yet?

Colasante

Raiders signed WR Vincent Brown to a one year deal. I liked him in 2011, so I think it's a smart flier.

So if Cousins plays well do they have the balls to actually play him the whole season like they should?

Unless they're looking to showcase RG3 for a trade, I don't see why they'd go back to him.

Zeke

It being his back is why feel this way. He can't keep taking shots and as much as the oline has improved they still need work pass blocking they look pretty good run blocking tho. I hope I'm wrong but the man is 34 already either way he doesn't have a lot of time left unless he channels his inner Brent.

Difference between Ray Rice and AP is that Ray was doing something he clearly knew was wrong, with AP I really don't think he saw this as more than discipline in line with what he was raised with. I'm a believer in physical discipline, but not to the point where you're drawing blood. This whole situation is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom