• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget.

I do know it was after this tho:

822649524.gif

Yeah, take pride in that play.

Vyroxis

Banned
Re: the AP is playing Sunday fiasco... Are the vikings trying to bring more scrutiny on the NFL? I mean, I get that they are thinking of winning football games, but the media is going to be out for blood with this news.

God only knows. But more scrutiny isn't exactly a bad thing.

He looks like a man who knows where to get the best moonshine in the swamp.

He even has the name for it. Jed. Who names their kid that?

Re: the AP is playing Sunday fiasco... Are the vikings trying to bring more scrutiny on the NFL? I mean, I get that they are thinking of winning football games, but the media is going to be out for blood with this news.

AP hasn't even been tried yet. Does he not have a right to earn a living?

Special dinner tonight, bros. Grilled spicy Italian sausages with melted provolone and... wait for it... Taco Bell fire sauce. Also some baked beans on the side. Only the best in this household.

image.jpg

Levyne

Banned
Special dinner tonight, bros. Grilled spicy Italian sausages with melted provolone and... wait for it... Taco Bell fire sauce. Also some baked beans on the side. Only the best in this household.

http://s21.postimg.org/9dy1lk73r/image.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895409"]Relevant[/URL]

MechDX

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur · 14m
Tuck: there was “a false read” on Watt’s TD. “A guy looked at his number and didn’t think he was eligible.” Woodley yelled at Moore after

Helps solve the debate from this morning

Crisco

Banned
How do the 49ers even lose games? They have pro bowlers at every single position. I almost want them to win a super bowl just to prove the NFL isn't all bullshit.

MechDX

KHOU 11 News HoustonVerified account
‏@KHOU #KHOU #ITEAM Adrian Peterson investigated for another abuse accusation involving another one of his sons. More at 6!

Welp......Vikings FO dun goofed

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I just made a bet with a delusional Bears fan who thinks they will win 11 games. Haha. Too easy.

I just made a bet with a delusional Bears fan who thinks they will win 11 games. Haha. Too easy.

I mean...in that division, they already have 3 wins off the Lions and Vikings guaranteed. They play the Bucs too so give em another.

That's 5 wins out of 6 games on their schedule. If they go 6-4 in the other ten games, that's 11-5

Striker

Probably mentioned by Future, BigAT or another one from Giants-GAF, but:

ProFootballTalk & #8207;@ProFootballTalk 2m
Giants CB Walter Thurmond has torn pec, per league source. Surgery this week. Done for year.
LxrgVIo.gif

Time to rely on Bowman and McBride now, even though neither is much of a slot corner. Bigger update is on Jon Beason. Because quite frankly, sending out Mark Herzlich is just telling the opposing team to pass over the middle at will.

Probably mentioned by Future, BigAT or another one from Giants-GAF, but:

LxrgVIo.gif

Time to rely on Bowman and McBride now, even though neither is much of a slot corner. Bigger update is on Jon Beason. Because quite frankly, sending out Mark Herzlich is just telling the opposing team to pass over the middle at will.

Can we have him back now?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Apparently this case has AP beating his kid so bad he left a scar on his face.

Wonder if the Vikings think THAT is appropriate discipline for kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom