• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
Poor Madden/EA guys. They have to implement so many roster changes this season. Soon they'll be deleting AP from the game and giving his running stats to Cam.

cashman

Banned
I hate to say this, but Romo looked off yesterday. I think he is done. His mechanics are off and the ball is not coming out his hand the way it normally does. I am not a doctor, but it seems to me something physical is limiting his mechanics.

In my opinion the only well thrown ball he threw yesterday was the out to Beasley. The deep out is usually how you measure a QBs arm, so it gives me some hope. Personally, I think Romo is going to be relegated to a game manager, until he tweaks his back again and is forced to leave the game.

I love Romo, warts and all, I just don't see the same QB. I hope I am wrong, and as the season progresses he looks more like himself.

I feel the same way. Back injuries don't really get any better with time either. I hope he retires before Cam Newton's contract runs out.

DMczaf

http://www.pewterreport.com/smith-sees-some-positive-things-from-sunday/

“Whenever you can average over five yards a carry, it’s a good thing. And when we wanted to pass the football, I thought we were able to do some things in the passing game. We had pretty good balance.

This....mother....fucker....!!!!

Dragon

Banned
Man I keep getting these women's numbers that go to Michigan or Michigan State. So crazy about college football and the LOL 10.

Trey

Remember when Racists-Age tried to convince us that IRG3 was a better QB than Russell Wilson?

Good times.

It's a shame what happened to Griffin. His rookie season was fantastic - he could've been that mold breaking QB. Too bad his body wasn't up to the task.

MechDX

Yeah this last league year bs is crap, under the new guidelines he's under the limit by a lot.
I believe I read elsewhere he's earned the right to appeal once more? If so, maybe we get it knocked down further or outright thrown out.

he should sit out the entire year for being a complete dumbass. he was given numerous warnings and STILL got popped.

Bowser

Can we take a moment to appreciate this absolute laser by Cam?

CoarseFrighteningAfricanbushviper.gif

It almost looks as if Avant is shot into the end zone by the force of the pass

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When someone goes and gets a switch it is to beat the other person. Telling me to get a switch is tantamount to telling me to beat you. I know you are a sick freak but even for you that is fucked up.

Actually most people I know got to pick out their own switches as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom