• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

lol nice point of emphasis bullshit that makes every game unwatchable and 4 hours long but then when it actually fucking matters the eagles get away with two holds. so good.

Why? That goes against their interest.

Honestly, the refs need to be independent, not employees of the league. There's way to much of a bias with them being employees of the league.
Nah, then they could accept bribes with impunity.

If the league runs the show, you at least know any screwjob is because Goodell (ok, the Rooneys and the Maras) made the call.

Bread

Banned
BPwsCZv.gif
someone edit this together with some trent truck runs

for the good of nflgaf

Spinluck

Why is Pagano a head coach again? What is it that he did in Baltimore that makes him a head coaching candidate?

I know we have pretty much no talent on the D-line but holy shit, adjust anytime you see Sproles...

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Football season over in two weeks. Might as well. Haven't watched much NFL so far anyway. D:

Everyone? Texans has one of the easiest schedules i nthe history of the NFL.

Oh gimme a break. The Colts schedule is the same fucking schedule, except for two games. One could argue the Colts schedule might be just as easy since they get two games against the 2-14 Texans...

Anyway, when was the last time we had a good Monday night game?

Also Foles threw for what 75 yards? The rest were from yards after catch?

I get the feeling Foles is not the guy Chip ultimately wants as his long term QB. I think he'd cream his pants for a guy more like Kaepernick or Russell.

BigAT

This seems like a fair compromise on Peterson playing or not:

blaine capatch ‏@blainecapatch
adrian peterson should be allowed to play but he shouldn't be allowed to wear a helmet.

njean777

The rules have way to much gray areas, which is leading to the issues we've got.

I agree with Lewis that calls like that need to be reviewable.

Every call needs to be reviewable tbh, there is no excuse why any call cannot be reviewed. They have like a million cameras at the game, tablets, booths, etc.

Spinluck

Indy has never been able to handle Sproles dating back to his Chargers days.

I've been saying this the entire game. But this is an entirely different defense*, and Pagano is supposed to be a "defensive minded coach."

The best part of the night was when they gave two downs to their bust of a trade who fumbled twice this game instead of putting it in the hands of your fucking franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom