• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 34m
#Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams (thigh) misses practice for the second straight day. Should know his status for Sun. within the next hour.

Not even two weeks into the season and these overpaid hacks have already started this.

Hurney y

Hurney pls

Weatherford makes all other punters look pretty lame. (Not that that's extremely difficult. Talkin' 'bout you, kluwe!)
Yep. No punter has any business looking like this:

hers_guy_0.jpg

Dude is an absolute fitness freak. Can't help but be jealous, too.

Vontaze Burfict is back at practice. You may recall that he got concussed. On what play, specifically, did this happen?

vontaze.0.gif

Yep. Concussed himself hitting Flacco's dick.

Crisco

Banned
#Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams (thigh) misses practice for the second straight day. Should know his status for Sun. within the next hour.

Not even two weeks into the season and these overpaid hacks have already started this.

Hurney y

Hurney pls

Damn, he ran well in that game. It's the first time in almost 3 seasons I've seen him running through contact.

Crisco

Banned
Union should take the league to court and make them dispose of their evidence.

Yup, can't suspend a guy twice for no reason. Not to defend Rice, but "public opinion" isn't a reason. They actually have to show he lied to them. At the end of the day, no team will sign him anyway, but the NFL deserves all the legal muck they are going to get.

Bowser

Hurney y

Hurney pls

Damn, he ran well in that game. It's the first time in almost 3 seasons I've seen him running through contact.

He's officially questionable for the game. I've got faith in Stewart/Tolbert/Fozzy if he can't go. He did look pretty good vs Tampa (72 yds on 14 car)

Union should take the league to court and make them dispose of their evidence.

What evidence? The league said that they didnt keep the transcripts of the meetings with Rice. It will be interesting to see if Ray appeals his suspension. The CBA says you cant be punished twice for the same thing, not sure how lying would affect that. You would think it would be on the league to check Ray's statement with the police.

gutshot

Every team does. They just usually have more important duties as well.

Which is part of the problem since those more important duties get in the way of devoting their full attention to a potential challenge situation.

I mean, you've got guys who's sole job it is to hand players towels and water bottles. Why not have a guy dedicated to something way more important and which may actually help decide a game?

eznark

Banned
welp the gaming world wanted nintendo to come into this century, officially hiding demos behind club nintendo.

Isn't this what Microsoft did with Gold for a long time? Does Sony have demos behind PS+?

People want Nintendo to get with the times then bitch when they do!

Destiny getting hammered in reviews, especially considering how high profile it is.

I like it well enough but I agree with most of the complaints I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom