• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I don't know why so many people are surprised when ghetto ass people with little education make ghetto ass ignorant statements. Money doesn't buy class or decency. Look at Floyd Mayweather.

Greg

i4JAxeumMOwnD.gif

Fox318

When I was younger I used to root for two teams because one team had my favorite player. I was so excited later on when that player joined the jets.

I used to root for the packers. I had a cheesehead and a Brent Jersey and followed both teams.

When Brent moved I realized I just loved watching him play. Then he left the jets and the pics.....

I even had packer golf club covers with a jets golf bag

Fox318

Fox just admitted to being a dirty two-teamer.

Biggest bombshell in NFL-GAF since Newton Crosby was revealed to be snes
It was a long time ago. I rooted more for Brent than the packers.
Super Bowl XXXI was my first football game and I was rooting for them because I was a huge Yankee fan and didn't like Boston sports teams.

Straight from Goodellfuhrer's mouthpiece

Greg Aiello ‏@gregaiello 4m
We have not yet reached an agreement with the union on revisions to our drug programs. There continue to be significant unresolved issues

Gobias

Banned
KFC is gross. Raising Canes is some chicken I can get behind though.

Also, I've gone to Taco Bell so much the past two weeks the drive through person recognizes me. I need help.

Patriots7

Beating your 4 year old child with a stuck isn't discipline. It's fucking abusive. You wouldn't dare hit a kid with a stick if they weren't weaker and entirely dependent on you. It's fucked up.
I agree that beating your child with an object to the extent that Adrian Peterson did is not discipline. I agree that what AP did was fucked up.

He beat the shit out of a 4 year old. That's not even close to discipline.
He did. He went too way too far. It's unfortunate.

Really? Did you even read the shit he was doing to a fucking 4 year old?
He committed a horrible act. I agree.

There's so much contradiction in this statement I don't even know where to begin.

"Spanking is wrong and AP is wrong for drawing blood from a four year old with a tree branch but good on him for getting his brat in order!"
That's not even remotely close to what I said.
What Adrian Peterson did was beyond wrong. Even by most rational people's standard, that was a horrible act that crossed far over the border of disciplining your child.

What I said was, while I'm not convinced that spanking is the best way to discipline your child, I'm not going to pretend that what AP did is representative of the decision to use spanking as a means of disciplining your child, or condemn people who spank their children (and I believe the last survey I saw was that more than 70% of people admitted to having spanked their children at least once) as monsters.

jakncoke

Banned
KFC is gross. Raising Canes is some chicken I can get behind though.

Also, I've gone to Taco Bell so much the past two weeks the drive through person recognizes me. I need help.

Yeah if fast food worker starts to recognize you, thats a bad sign. Same thing happened to me at the liquor store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom