• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I haven't played destiny and I have no idea what it is our of it even is good.

From the outside out looks like a dull halo clone that attempts to become a mom or something?

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...the-unintentional-injury-to-his-son/#comments

Adrian Peterson has been informed that he was indicted by a grand jury in Montgomery County, Texas for Injury to a Child,” Hardin’s statement says. “The charged conduct involves using a switch to spank his son. This indictment follows Adrian’s full cooperation with authorities who have been looking into this matter. Adrian is a loving father who used his judgment as a parent to discipline his son. He used the same kind of discipline with his child that he experienced as a child growing up in east Texas. Adrian has never hidden from what happened. He has cooperated fully with authorities and voluntarily testified before the grand jury for several hours. Adrian will address the charges with the same respect and responsiveness he has brought to this inquiry from its beginning. It is important to remember that Adrian never intended to harm his son and deeply regrets the unintentional injury.”

Unintentional? You beat a 4 year old with a got damned switch! I hope they put you away for a long damn time in a not so nice Texas prison.

MechDX

I never even heard of a switch before today.

Ever been hit by a straightened out metal coat hanger or a car antenna? Same thing

I'm white and know what a switch is. I also would NEVER use one on one my sons. Have they been spanked? Yep. But this shit crosses a line.

10 games for Gordon.

Yeah, they been saying that all day. We were figuring it'd be our luck and he'd still miss 8 games, so they made it worse and he misses 10. Of course, still could miss a couple more for that DUI.

Just means we'll have him back in time for the end of the season push and the playoffs
jimmora.gif
;o

Tom Penny

My favorite was my dad would do some kung fu shit and make me kneel on the hardwoods with 2 bibles in both palms holding them out like a cross for x amount of time.

MechDX

If there's some truth in his comic routines we should all be grateful we didn't have Steve Harvey's dad growing up.

I got pointed cowboy boots in my ass as a kid. It took me years to forgive my father, At one point went about 10 years with no real contact

he did teach me how not to treat my kids

Fox318

I can't imagine as a parent doing that. I practically have been a 3rd parent for my brothers my entire life.

What if the child has a disability and the parent isn't aware yet? Most cases of autism are diagnosed when the child isn't talking by the age of 3.

Often unable to communicate basic needs or desires.

I know, I'm so confused with Y and X as jump, seems unnatural. Then again, didn't think I'd be playing a fighting party game on the 3DS.

I definitely consider it a fighting game and a party game fuck whoever says it's not a fighting game.

I hope in the final version you can change controls

rando14

I wish there was a Chargers fan in NFL gaf to avatar bet

image.php

I definitely consider it a fighting game and a party game fuck whoever says it's not a fighting game.

I hope in the final version you can change controls

Yeah, Mario Party is a Party game, this is fighting last I checked ;o

and I hope so too, X and Y are so weird for jumping for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom