• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Sunday. This has been a terrible couple days for the NFL. I just want to enjoy some games. The Peterson stuff is crazy. The guy is (was?) on his was to the hall of fame, and then this comes out.

Fox318

I can't wait for Sunday. This has been a terrible couple days for the NFL. I just want to enjoy some games. The Peterson stuff is crazy. The guy is (was?) on his was to the hall of fame, and then this comes out.
One of his other kids already died right?

JABEE

What? Check out the Floyd Mayweather interview that CNN just had. Rachel Nichols asking the tough questions about Mayweather's history with DA.

http://deadsp.in/sdTZ80f

>> Okay, you are someone with a history of domestic violence yourself. You have even been to jail for it, why should fans root for you with this kind of history?

>> Everything has been allegations. Nothing has been proven. So, you know that's life.

>> The incident you went to jail for the mother of your three children did show some bruises, a concussion when she went to the hospital, it was your own kids who called the police, gave them a detailed description of the abuse, there has been documentation?

>> Uh-huh. Once again, no pictures. Just hearsay and allegations. And I signed a plea-bargain. Once again, not true.

>> But the website Deadspin detailed seven physical assaults on five women that resulted in arrest or citation, are we supposed to believe all the women are lying including the incidents when there were witnesses like your own kids?

>> Everybody actually, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. When it is all said and done, only God can judge me.

>> We have seen, the public wants domestic abuse in the country addressed would you consider donating any of the $30 million that you will make this weekend to an organization that educates against abuse?

>> This weekend, what I will do with that millions and millions of dollars be saved for my children because my children are who I love and that's who i care about.

jbug617

Banned
You probably can get the game for $30 during Black Friday. Bungie always got the double dip when they did Halo (release in September and pick up more sales during Black Friday).

MechDX

You probably can get the game for $30 during Black Friday. Bungie always got the double dip when they did Halo (release in September and pick up more sales during Black Friday).

Yeah but by then the Green Box will be out. HALO goodness.......mmm mmm...

Villager is ridiculous in Smash Bros. I have a feeling he'll be pretty popular amongst the competitive scene. Demo is crisp overall, just wish they offered more than the five characters given and a stage besides battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom