• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose, he honestly never fit into the buccaneers defensive scheme and his aggressive nature cost us some huge plays last year. Dude got so many personal fouls it wasnt even funny.

he is targeted by the officials. whether he makes a legal hit or illegal hit, if it looks even remotely "bad" the flag comes out against him

30. Long story short, it's legal in my state.
Sa3Xd.gif

So guys once this thread gets shut down I have another forum you Sports guys can visit. PM me for the link.

neoemonk

I just swung by this thread to read reactions to the Falcons game. I wasn't expecting an episode of Taxicab Confessions in here.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL-GAF is taking a PR hit! Quick, put Vyroxis on the Commissioner's exempt list!

Nothing to see here, folks.

:me

56-14 score tonight was the 3rd time ever of this occurrence

St.Louis Cardinals beat the Minnesota Vikings 56-14 October 6th 1963

49ers beat the Baltimore Colts 56-14 October 10th 1948

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy fuck we're going to kick the shit out of the Packers this weekend. At home, Suh v. packers thug o lineman and our offense.

Can't wait to wipe those smug smiles off the Packers franchise and fanbase.

jakncoke

Banned
Vy has a wife, is 30, is proud to have gotten out of legal responsibility of a child with a 17 year old

UnbuYnF.gif

Who calling Jerry Springer? or hell NFL-age soap opera episode 1. We need some actors, a screenwriter, someone taller than gata to run the camera, gaffer..ect

cajunator

Banned
:me

56-14 score tonight was the 3rd time ever of this occurrence

St.Louis Cardinals beat the Minnesota Vikings 56-14 October 6th 1963

49ers beat the Baltimore Colts 56-14 October 10th 1948

How many times has there been a 62-7? Where do you look up this kind of data?

Bread

Banned
bish that one degenerate does not represent our great nfl-gaf, please understand.

we are all gentle men and gatas here, we mean no harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom