• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Seanspeed

Banned
Ha. And people said I was overreacting about the Pats after Week 1. They are a disaster and cant do anything.

They need to take Brady out. He's garbage. They wont do it, but they should. He's a below average QB right now.

Only watched highlights, seems like it was just terrible across the board.

Belichick deserves to get to be benched for trading Mankins.

Seriously, how can we have so little talent on offense? Like 4 wasted drafts on that side of the ball.
I think we have talent on offense. Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, LaFell, Thompkins, Vereen, Ridley, Dobson. The problem is Brady cant find them and when he does, he cant get it to them accurately. O-line isn't great, but seriously, it does not excuse Brady's bad choices and throws at all.

Defensively we have a lot of talent as well, but maybe its the coaching or something, but they also cant do shit, run or pass.

Tabris

I know I said I don't need to trash talk Pats anymore cause they are now irrelevant, but I had to post this as I found it in another thread and it was amazing:

7eee52514a1ef7ace4e924c983ad243101fdba149d4aa358992ca048645c8f2a.jpg

EDIT - Oh he's pointing at Peyton! and Peyton is pointing at me.

Dragon

Banned
Same Pats fan who was running Josh McDaniel smack at the game kept it up for close to 4 hours, eventually transitioning to "Well, you can't beat Denver."

I see a lot of human garbage at Chiefs games, but I consider it a credit to the fanbase that that Pats fan wasn't thrown down the stairs.

Yeah that's an appropriate response to someone shittalking. If it was, everyone in this thread would be in wheelchairs.

Ha. And people said I was overreacting about the Pats after Week 1. They are a disaster and cant do anything.

They need to take Brady out. He's garbage. They wont do it, but they should. He's a below average QB right now.

I think we have talent on offense. Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, LaFell, Thompkins, Vereen, Ridley, Dobson. The problem is Brady cant find them and when he does, he cant get it to them accurately. O-line isn't great, but seriously, it does not excuse Brady's bad choices and throws at all.

Defensively we have a lot of talent as well, but maybe its the coaching or something, but they also cant do shit, run or pass.
Yeah they have decent talent but Father Time has caught up to Brady. Wild Bill was sending a message to him by putting Jimmy in.

I don't believe that after all these years all of a sudden Brady can't make a decision for shit.

Thompkins and Dobson take turns being inactive. You don't deactivate good players on gameday.

Your running backs are just guys. Why Belichick let Blount walk i'll never know.

Amendola AT BEST is a high effort, low talent worker, and that's when he's not injured. Perfect Patriot!

Pats philosophy of drafting high character guys with suspect talent worked when Brady was protected by a 5 star offensive line and made lightning quick decisions. Now that neither is the case, all the warts are going to show.

I'm sorry but that was just funny. Pats fans acting like this is the worst o-line of all time... It just makes me shake my head. If you guys only knew.

It's okay Dutch, at least you have a mediocre FIFA game to distract you.

Pats have the worst o-line of all time doe! It's criminal! No team has ever suffered like the Pats suffered!

Dragon

Banned
Why the fuck would you link that

Because it's one of the most impressive throws I've ever seen? 65 yards vertically and like 25 yards across the field. People who say he never had an arm are so dumb it makes me shake my head.

Where were you last night?

Man you guys need your King back, you're all over the place. Bring back Lunchbox!

I was watching the game? Kick people while they're down, the Steelers fan mentality! Guess you learned it from Antonio Brown!

Nice! I moved to Plaza Midwood a month ago, love it so far.

See? I told you to have faith. Who knows what kind of team the Pats are, and the AFCE is wide open.
The Dolphins still suck, though. :(

If I had to pick a division winner it would be the Pats. I think they can scrounge up 8 or 9 wins and I don't feel confident that anyone else in the division can do that. Crazier things have happened and I'm glad the Dolphins have a little life but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

The Dolphins still suck, though. :(

If I had to pick a division winner it would be the Pats. I think they can scrounge up 8 or 9 wins and I don't feel confident that anyone else in the division can do that. Crazier things have happened and I'm glad the Dolphins have a little life but I don't want to get ahead of myself.
This is true. That division is ass.

Top Bottom