• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This ESPN 30 for 30 special on the 25th anniversary of Loma Prieta is hitting me right in the nostalgia feels. :(

eznark

Banned
Jets will win the division at 9-7 or 10-6

laugh.gif

Syrinx

When I was in Minnesota I saw a liquor store in St. Paul that delivered. I was dumbstruck. Has this been a thing and I just didn't realize it? Or is St. Paul the place to be?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When you're down and out sometimes you have to face realities. Me posting the Kid Rock Detroit Lions anthem is a way to help Bucket cope with the fact that the Detroit Lions are running the NFC North for a long time to come.

The 5th stage of loss and grief is acceptance.

kid rock is trash kas and you know that

but i am glad the lions are doing well brother. you guys deserve some success!

Thanks brother, hope we see you in the playoffs.

bionic77

When you're down and out sometimes you have to face realities. Me posting the Kid Rock Detroit Lions anthem is a way to help Bucket cope with the fact that the Detroit Lions are running the NFC North for a long time to come.

The 5th stage of loss and grief is acceptance.
It's going to be tough for you when the Lions find a way to lose to the Aints (who are pure garbage).

MechDX

Jayson Braddock went on local sports radio tonight to talk about his insider reports about Clowney:

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/10...wney-will-not-play-because-he-doesnt-want-to/

Summarize:

Clowney says he will not play Monday
Fully cleared by medical staff
Other players calling him a diva
Clowney personally called out by Vrabel. Vrabel told him he will play Monday if he has to drag him on to the field
Vrabel also said he would suit up to take Clowney through his paces on the practice field
braddock also says that if Clowney had been taken at the same spot Louis Nix was he would have been put on IR like Nix
BOB is not liking being "dicated" to by rookies.

Man fuck this nonsense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Don't listen to them Fox. Just Believe.

Going :kas is essentially proving NFLGAF wrong and you're in a shitty division so it can happen.

Bowser

I believe they will.

fine

h3Prg4n.png

Funny because I actually think the Panthers are going to end up 9-6-1 with the only result that I would change from what I assume your predictions have is us beating Seattle next week, but losing to Cleveland in week 16.

Top Bottom