• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Eleuin

Stafford is lucky Megatron is too nice for his own good and doesn't grill him every time he makes a shitty side arm throw

Stafford is lucky Megatron is too nice for his own good and doesn't grill him every time he makes a shitty side arm throw

It happened once Stafford rookie year oddly enough against the Seahawks. I tend to disqualify this cause Stafford was a rookie at the time

cashman

Banned
Wow the Seahawks are a complete mess right now. After getting thoroughly dismantled last week, the Seahawks are starting to collapse.

Fox318

Wow the Seahawks are a complete mess right now. After getting thoroughly dismantled last week, the Seahawks are starting to collapse.

All because of one woman's love for dong

eKeCb1J.jpg

Lol it's funny how all of a sudden everyone thinks the Seahawks are imploding and are done for. It's really telling me that they're gonna be okay and probably get back to the Super Bowl since everyone's going all "The sky is falling" on them.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Stay strong brother Rando!

I feel yesterday us of Browns-GAF and Seahawks-GAF have become blood brothers.

Last year we dealt with all the lulz of Trent Truck being traded and now you have to deal with Percy Harvin. You will become stronger for it!

Greg

Stay strong brother Rando!

I feel yesterday us of Browns-GAF and Seahawks-GAF have become blood brothers.

Last year we dealt with all the lulz of Trent Truck being traded and now you have to deal with Percy Harvin. You will become stronger for it!
maybe you guys will trade them Manziel for Lynch

Godslay

Banned
Lol it's funny how all of a sudden everyone thinks the Seahawks are imploding and are done for. It's really telling me that they're gonna be okay and probably get back to the Super Bowl since everyone's going all "The sky is falling" on them.

I agree.

Like Cdy pointed out, we don't really know what is going on in that locker room. Jettisoning Harvin to the Jets (ha, I wanted to use that phrase!), points out that he was likely the biggest problem. Beyond that, who knows?

I will say they are constructed well enough on the field that even if Wilson isn't playing great they'll always be in games. As long as they defense stays healthy of course. I think sleeping on Seattle is a mistake at this point.

In all seriousness, The Jets can win all of the remaining games in their schedule. Besides that Pats game.

Jets lost to the Packers, Lions, Bears, Broncos, Patriots, and Chargers who are all strong this year.

brentech

Hoyer won me 6 games in a row in the Madden league. His one loss was so bad that I'm going back to Manziel, who is rated higher now. Hopefully his passes will be more on target than te start of season, but I think I'm out of the playoffs with that loss last night. Or at least now I don't control my own chance to get in.

bionic77

Should I even get a ps4? All im gonna do is play FIFA. Wife asked me a good question, are there games I wanna play that aren't on WIIU OR PC?
I have one. I needed a new Blu ray player after my son wrecked the PS3.

If you are really serious about games I would suggest a badass PC and a WiiU (assuming you already have a 3DS and Vita). If you can't afford to roll like that the PS4 is probably your best bet. It's a cool console and I like the controller a lot. But most of those games can be played on the PC. The 4 is going to be more worth it once the good exclusives come out for it. Sony has a good history of that.

rando14

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Details on the two altercations: Percy Harvin bodyslammed Golden Tate prior to the Super Bowl, punched Doug Baldwin during camp in August.

Body slammed?! Holy shit this is amazing

BigAT

More confirmation on what a good guy Harvin is:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Yup. And the Baldwin punch is true, too. Though neither was really a sneak attack. RT @bullystyle311: Did he really body slam Golden Tate?

Seattle with the best receiver being Doug Baldwin are suppose to win the NFC again? Don't make me laugh. I know the defense is big time, but you still gotta put points on the board. Still not sold on Seattle receiving core.

"The #Seahawks received a conditional 6th round pick in 2014 that can become a 4th rounder in exchange for new #Jets WR Percy Harvin."

lol

Fox318

All of this shit coming out now goes to show you how bias the media is up in seattle.

NY would have had fucking video 3 minutes after that punch was thrown

rando14

Seattle with the best receiver being Doug Baldwin are suppose to win the NFC again? Don't make me laugh. I know the defense is big time, but you still gotta put points on the board. Still not sold on Seattle receiving core.

Our defense isn't big time right now, not at all

"The #Seahawks received a conditional 6th round pick in 2014 that can become a 4th rounder in exchange for new #Jets WR Percy Harvin."

lol

Time to buy all of Drake's albums

Top Bottom